Server time: 2017-10-17, 23:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Aivym

Whitelist

Question

Aivym    0

Hey all, recently I've been trying to get on the DayZ RP server and it says I haven't been whitelisted when infact I have quite some time ago.

This is the application I had that got accepted. http://pastebin.com/K30yR1A0

I can provide more info if need be and was wondering why it's saying I need to be whitelisted when I already have been, thanks.

7 answers to this question

Slute    1

There was a Server and Forum wipe, in which if you weren't active for the past 60 days before the wipe, you were deleted and had to be re-whitelisted. This wipe happened quite some time ago around 3-4 months.

Yup, if you have been whitelist before the wipe, you need to be re-whitelisted and for the moment, it's closed. Unless you made a typo in your GUID.

Aivym    0

Alright thanks, I just recently came back to DayZRP to try and give it another go to get in the server after having terrible ping problems which I believe have been fixed. But now I just have to get white-listed, and I'm sure this has been said numerous times but is there an estimated date on when it'll reopen?

Slute    1

Sadly it will not open for a decent amount of time to give admins a break from the huge inflow of whitelists.

However if you donate the whitelist will open for you and you will be able to send in your application. This does not mean you will be accepted though, just will be looked at. Khardia stated that you can donate any amount of money and it will open for you.

Aivym    0

Sadly it will not open for a decent amount of time to give admins a break from the huge inflow of whitelists.

However if you donate the whitelist will open for you and you will be able to send in your application. This does not mean you will be accepted though, just will be looked at. Khardia stated that you can donate any amount of money and it will open for you.

Fair enough they haven't opened. The admins do deserve a break I suppose.

Thanks for replying.

Slute    1

Fair enough they haven't opened. The admins do deserve a break I suppose.

Thanks for replying.

No problem, good luck!

Guest Squidly   
Guest Squidly

Good luck my friend!