Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:50

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Kyle

Skins for Clans

Question

Chris Kyle    0

I have a question about clans and there skins. Does it have to be that I pay a bundle or something for all my members to have the same skin, or do they buy there own, or do the admins just supply them to use if we are a big enough clan??

8 answers to this question

There are no clan skins for the moment ! But if you want your clan to all have the same skins, they have to donate and get it from the donation shop.

Chris Kyle    0

Okay, yeah the only reason I'm wondering is because 24th Marine guys all have the same skin. And I can't find it in the Donation Exchange page.

gr1ves    3

Okay, yeah the only reason I'm wondering is because 24th Marine guys all have the same skin. And I can't find it in the Donation Exchange page.

All the US skins are at the bottom of the exchange. I think they either wear US Team Leader or US Soldier but I could be wrong.

Chris Kyle    0

They wear a black mercenary clothing with a tan military hat, tan bullet proof vest, tans pants, and last tan boots.

ShinzoFTW    0

They wear a black mercenary clothing with a tan military hat, tan bullet proof vest, tans pants, and last tan boots.

You guys could all purchase a military skin of your choice then all per say use mercenary 10 with black operator helmets (in dayzrp player model editor)

Voodoo    355

Yea skins are hard to sort out. The 501st is now any merc skin (preferable merc 3 or 4) with green berets.

Its mostly about the headgear we've been checking every clan and they all seem to make a uniform and add a certain headgear. (Headgear helps a lot during a firefight)

I know the tan berets are UKSF, Red is SKA/SVR, Green beret is 501st. I'd suggest a type of helmet as all berets are either taken or commonly used by other civilians. There are some good pro helmets and such just check all the headgear in player editor till there is one you like and dosent confuse with another clan in game

ShinzoFTW    0

Yeah DMMO are required to use Black ski masks and black US berets, they really help in telling friend or foe in a split second