Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:35
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Kyle

Recruiting and Clan Logos

Chris Kyle    0

Hey guys, I have just made a new clan here. And I am curious about the ability to recruit in-game, even though we are not an official Clan yet because we don't have a Clan Panel. Does anyone know the answer?

One more question.

Since we are not a 'official' clan yet. Are we not allowed to use the clan logo/XML logo in-game until we are an official clan? The reason I'm asking is because it doesn't really explain it that well in the server rules.

"4. Clan conflicts

All members, including those who are either prospective members or trials must wear their clans XML's at all times.

KoS rights can only be transferred between clan members or those who are directly involved. Allies and hired help can be called in as reinforcements, but they must initiate hostilities in the normal way before they can use force. It works the other way as well, the defending clan only has KoS rights on the original attackers, anyone else - like their allies - must be initiated on." Said by DayZ Server Rules Page.

I don't get your question, if you want to recruit people, you have to meet them in game and ask them ?

Then simply add them to the clan panel when you will create your clan !

Reptile449    0

Chris, you can meet people in game and try to recruit them if you want. In fact as a "Clan idea" you can do whatever you want as a clan as long as you obey the KOS rules of individual people and not a clan.

Chris Kyle    0

Chris, you can meet people in game and try to recruit them if you want. In fact as a "Clan idea" you can do whatever you want as a clan as long as you obey the KOS rules of individual people and not a clan.

Okay, cool. Now one more quick question, since we are not a 'official' clan yet. Are we not allowed to use the clan logo/XML logo in-game until we are an official clan? The reason I'm asking is because it doesn't really explain it that well in the server rules.

"4. Clan conflicts

All members, including those who are either prospective members or trials must wear their clans XML's at all times.

KoS rights can only be transferred between clan members or those who are directly involved. Allies and hired help can be called in as reinforcements, but they must initiate hostilities in the normal way before they can use force. It works the other way as well, the defending clan only has KoS rights on the original attackers, anyone else - like their allies - must be initiated on." Said by DayZ Server Rules Page.

Reptile449    0

Okay, cool. Now one more quick question, since we are not a 'official' clan yet. Are we not allowed to use the clan logo/XML logo in-game until we are an official clan? The reason I'm asking is because it doesn't really explain it that well in the server rules.

"4. Clan conflicts

You can use an xml, you just can't operate as a proper clan yet.

Guest Stoney7414   
Guest Stoney7414

Does anyone have a clue when whitelisting will be back up?

Thumper    0

Does anyone have a clue when whitelisting will be back up?

Really? Please do not derail threads.

R Steele    0

Actually from my understanding and reports that have been posted you cannot run clan operations until you are an official clan

Guest Thuesen207   
Guest Thuesen207

you are Chris Kyle, the sniper Navy Seal that is also the Commander & Chief of the U.S Army? :o

Chris Kyle    0

you are Chris Kyle, the sniper Navy Seal that is also the Commander & Chief of the U.S Army? :o

I knew someone was going to ask that... Nah but thats just my forums name.

Guest Thuesen207   
Guest Thuesen207

I knew someone was going to ask that... Nah but thats just my forums name.

i know, just noticed it, no h8 :).

Good luck with the clan dude!