Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:53

Sign in to follow this  
shadeyz

What skins allow profile helmets?

shadeyz    0

Is it possible to get a list put together that details the skins that allow profile helmets and ones that dont?

Mush    2

Pretty sure there's already a list for this. May be wrong though.

Search function, use it :P

Guest Thuesen207   
Guest Thuesen207

I think pretty much every skin allow for your own headgear, there are a fee that dont allow it.

Toorrik    4

Any skin marked with a red * on this thread ( http://www.dayzrp.com/exchange.php ) has a locked head and cannot be changed. Every other skin is able to wear a hat. Some of those skins already have hats so they just simply overlap

[EDIT] Disregard above. The red * is just about Faces. I can confirm Rebel 4 doesn't work with a helmet.

There is no list for what you want sadly, you can ask people with the skins to help but there is no definate list since it would be pretty small.

Alan Woods    3

What are profile helmets? Can you change your headwear?

If you got to ARMA 2 Profiles,and select the Glasses,you will have helmets,caps,hats and other headgear stuff.

pal10    0

What are profile helmets? Can you change your headwear?

If you got to ARMA 2 Profiles,and select the Glasses,you will have helmets,caps,hats and other headgear stuff.

I must have a bug. The only thing I can choose are normal glasses, reading glasses, tatical glasses, aviators and the colored sunglasses.

E: Ok. Got it now. Only works, when I start the mod with the dayzRP launcher.

Sign in to follow this