Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:19

Sign in to follow this  
Guest thetamedbambie

Character still resetting

Question

Guest thetamedbambie   
Guest thetamedbambie

yup still, really wanting to get this thing solved its making me lose my loot but now i have a clan im giving the loot to them and they are keeping it for me occasionally i spawn at the same point, but its really annoying when i dont, so i've had my pid reset a few times bought a skin aswell cant you reset my guid?

11 answers to this question

Guest thetamedbambie   
Guest thetamedbambie

what has been said on your other threads about this?

i've followed what has been said, plus i've tried to get in contact with rolle.

Toorrik    4

Okay so well if its the same problem, you could have just bumped one of your old threads and changed the title.

All your threads are about the same issue. Granted its annoying but try to contain it to a few threads.

Guest thetamedbambie   
Guest thetamedbambie

Okay so well if its the same problem, you could have just bumped one of your old threads and changed the title.

All your threads are about the same issue. Granted its annoying but try to contain it to a few threads.

yes i know, but im having a problem and nobody seems to be looking into it and its your job to help users.

Toorrik    4

Yes it is our job but the point is still valid. Bump the thread. Change the title with a date so we know the issue came back.

Hofer    20

Yes, it's our job to help users. But are you aware how many users there are in this community? How many people that have various problems?

If you're trying to contact and admin, try checking the who's online list and see which ones are currently online and send them a PM. Ask them to come to Teamspeak and explain your problem and they will help you if they're available.

Blackfire    0

It would seem that whatever holds your information in your files is missing, i recommend you re-download Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. Your gear and the character you choose in the beginning is linked to your GUID, and that is connected to your steam (if you are using steam) You can also try to re verify you file integrity.

(if using PC)

Step 1: Go to steam Library.

Step 2: Right click Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.

Step 3: Go down and click properties.

Step 4: Go to local Files and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache"

Guest thetamedbambie   
Guest thetamedbambie

It would seem that whatever holds your information in your files is missing, i recommend you re-download Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. Your gear and the character you choose in the beginning is linked to your GUID, and that is connected to your steam (if you are using steam) You can also try to re verify you file integrity.

(if using PC)

Step 1: Go to steam Library.

Step 2: Right click Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.

Step 3: Go down and click properties.

Step 4: Go to local Files and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache"

trying this just now

Rolle    2440

Blackfire is incorrect, disregard his advice. It is the server side cleanup script that deletes your characters for some reason, I will investigate this now.

Guest thetamedbambie   
Guest thetamedbambie

Blackfire is incorrect, disregard his advice. It is the server side cleanup script that deletes your characters for some reason, I will investigate this now.

thanks alot rolle really appreciate it, i know this has been posted alot and i do apologies i just really wanna keep my gear and stuff on the server and continue from where i left off

Rolle    2440

Well that escalated quickly...

You have an alt account that was permanently banned 2 months ago for advertising.

My cleanup scripts are brilliant :)