Server time: 2017-08-24, 04:46

Sign in to follow this  
Leon

You found a piece of paper...

You are making your way to the airfield when you feel suddenly hungry. Since you already ate your last Backed Beans, you decide to stop at Vybor supermarkets to get some... fresh beans !

The city is very peaceful, like usual. You are alone and there are almost no zombies at all ! What a beautiful day !

But when you enter the supermarket, you perfect day come to a end. You can clearly see someone was there before you, there are no more Macaroni which are your favorite and even no pepsi...!

Luckily ! The person who came before you didn't liked the sardines and leaved all the cans there. You grab a couple of cans and decide to leave the supermarket but on your way to the door, you see a strange piece of paper laying of the floor. Is it a note ? You don't know but decide to take it and put it in your pocket.

A trip to the airfield is always a dangerous journey and better not be hungry before so you decide to go in the woods not far from vybor to eat your beans and drink your coke ! You start a nice fire and start eating your beans when you realise you still have that piece of paper you found earlier in the supermaket, it's still in your pocket.

You unfold it and read...

5ie5n.jpg

Very well done Leon!

I hope to see more of these and maybe return ingame?

Thank you and yes after many, many issues with the game I finally decided to buy a new copy of it. I am currently installing it and shall be playing very soon with this new character !

I am very excited about it and playing on my new PC will be amazing !

How does he eat beans when he only found cans with sardines? Does that mean.. the sardines turned into beans? Hmm i dont like this sorcery.

Either way, i enjoyed reading thank you!

Des8559    0

That was a good read buddy and maybe misty he is Pliny the elder and the miracle of the herring redone?

Sign in to follow this