Server time: 2019-03-27, 01:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
FruitPunchG

New to the server? Check this!

1) I don't get the car initiation thing. So we are not suppose to shoot if the the player continue to ignore us?

2) Role-Play, so you are not suppose to ask for a specific items but instead tell what happened to you "roleplayingish"? Like I saw on one of the guides or the rules ( ain't so sure where I saw them) When the fireplace is glitched you say "The woods are wet" , instead of " the fireplace is glitched"

1) There are no roadblock, you need to cover 75% of the road. You want to slow the car down to under 45, which is why when Bariq shot the car on off road (Cause car usually takes a long time to accelerate on off road, or simply drive 25~)

2. Yes, do like "I feel dizzy.. My visions are blurry" instead of straight on "I need blood" You know?

That cleared up question number 2, thanks! But still kinda 'fuzzy' on the first one..So you can only shoot car which are off the road..?

If the car is on a Road you need a roadblock that covers 75% of the road in order to initiate on it or Rob it. If the vehicle is off road you do not need a roadblock to initiate on it or Rob it. But be careful in off road initiations as you want to make sure the vehicle has understood you, the best way to do this is through text or be close to the car and scream! :D Hope this helps.

1) There are no roadblock, you need to cover 75% of the road. You want to slow the car down to under 45, which is why when Bariq shot the car on off road (Cause car usually takes a long time to accelerate on off road, or simply drive 25~)

2. Yes, do like "I feel dizzy.. My visions are blurry" instead of straight on "I need blood" You know?

That cleared up question number 2, thanks! But still kinda 'fuzzy' on the first one..So you can only shoot car which are off the road..?

If the car is on a Road you need a roadblock that covers 75% of the road in order to initiate on it or Rob it. If the vehicle is off road you do not need a roadblock to initiate on it or Rob it. But be careful in off road initiations as you want to make sure the vehicle has understood you, the best way to do this is through text or be close to the car and scream! :D Hope this helps.

Thanks for clearing it up! :D

Thanks for clearing it up! :D

No Problem!! :D

Can't believe it took me so long to watch the whole video, man the bit with the bad RP had me in tears..."I'm pooping! I'm pooping!".

Guest Phalix

Gotta love them acting skills. 10/10 best ever.

Very great and funny video....when you post the KoS? with the pew, pew, pew.....please!!!!

Superb man!

Awesome vid! As a new guy, it really paints a clear picture for rules of engagement...and the "pew pew" made my day!

thanks man this was really helpful still trying to learn loads about rp whilst im waiting to get excepted for whitelist

Guest Pawhy

Certainly informed me.