Server time: 2018-08-15, 04:52 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
FruitPunchG

New to the server? Check this!

Guest The Nightmare

I wish my game had those awesome sound effects!!! :(

Guest Myrmeldjyr

Thanks for the video, helped a lot.

Hahahaha, that was a good video man :) I know it sounds silly but for those of us that are better at seeing things done than reading about them that was awsome! Thanks for the pointers and examples.

Guest LeeDayZ

Hilarious and informative? Too bad the latter doesn't apply to Fox News

I am glad I stumbled across this vid. Although I am not new to RP, I am new to DayZRP and now I know the basics. Thanks! Enjoyed the video, had a few laughs, and now I am wishing there was a mod with your voice saying "pew pew pew" for the gun effects lol.

hehe, nice vid with some humour but stil it tells you the basic rules of the server :P

Best sound effects I have ever seen :P Better than Star Wars hahaha. And Thanks man. You did me a great favor. Now I know what I should do and should not do :D

But sorry man, I have a few questions to ask

1) I don't get the car initiation thing. So we are not suppose to shoot if the the player continue to ignore us?

2) Role-Play, so you are not suppose to ask for a specific items but instead tell what happened to you "roleplayingish"? Like I saw on one of the guides or the rules ( ain't so sure where I saw them) When the fireplace is glitched you say "The woods are wet" , instead of " the fireplace is glitched"

That's about it mate, hope you don't mind me asking here itself. Am still new to DayZRP.

Thanks in advance!

Great video man, I nearly died from laughter! But while keeping this entertaining you still kept it educational, as a new player I can now physically see what's right and wrong so thank you for the great video.

1) I don't get the car initiation thing. So we are not suppose to shoot if the the player continue to ignore us?

2) Role-Play, so you are not suppose to ask for a specific items but instead tell what happened to you "roleplayingish"? Like I saw on one of the guides or the rules ( ain't so sure where I saw them) When the fireplace is glitched you say "The woods are wet" , instead of " the fireplace is glitched"

1) There are no roadblock, you need to cover 75% of the road. You want to slow the car down to under 45, which is why when Bariq shot the car on off road (Cause car usually takes a long time to accelerate on off road, or simply drive 25~)

2. Yes, do like "I feel dizzy.. My visions are blurry" instead of straight on "I need blood" You know?

1) There are no roadblock, you need to cover 75% of the road. You want to slow the car down to under 45, which is why when Bariq shot the car on off road (Cause car usually takes a long time to accelerate on off road, or simply drive 25~)

2. Yes, do like "I feel dizzy.. My visions are blurry" instead of straight on "I need blood" You know?

That cleared up question number 2, thanks! But still kinda 'fuzzy' on the first one..So you can only shoot car which are off the road..?

New to DayZ here and I loved the video, can't wait until I get my hands on a gun so I too can listen to those great gun sounds :P