Server time: 2017-08-21, 17:58

Sign in to follow this  
FruitPunchG

New to the server? Check this!

Vulric    0

I'd like to make a report of Bad RP and sexual RP! The evidence is 5:10-5:40!

In all seriousness, great vid man. I think this will be very beneficial for future DayZ RP members. I only wish this vid was around when I first joined! Just curious, where's the part about friendly fire? :)

Without the fake gun sounds, it would have been half as informative.

Bob    0

Dem sound efects "pew pew pew" I laughed so hard! But in all eririousness good vid!

TrilbyAsh    6

Is it just me, or are you using a soundbyte from Metal Gear Solid 2, for the correct and incorrect noises?

(It really sounds like the noises you get when you submit photos to Otacon, and you get one or the other depending on if you post trolly photos, or the right ones xD)

Good video by the way! Very informative!

+1 to moving this to Guides and getting it sticky'd.

FruitPunchG    5

Is it just me, or are you using a soundbyte from Metal Gear Solid 2, for the correct and incorrect noises?

(It really sounds like the noises you get when you submit photos to Otacon, and you get one or the other depending on if you post trolly photos, or the right ones xD)

Good video by the way! Very informative!

+1 to moving this to Guides and getting it sticky'd.

I got it from

. :D

Thank you all!

(I tried finding the thread in Guides & Tutorial but it was not there? D: )

Major Tom    78

I love it! Very informative. It was quite awkward when you got around to the constipation part though, my speakers were on loud and my dad was just outside my door. Must have sounded freaky.

Good work!

Toorrik    4

I love it! Very informative. It was quite awkward when you got around to the constipation part though, my speakers were on loud and my dad was just outside my door. Must have sounded freaky.

Good work!

Compared to half the shit I hear in Teamspeak, I guess thats the least suspicious he has heard.

Also the video is great. I'd love if there was some random just watching you from a hill.

Major Tom    78

Good work!

Compared to half the shit I hear in Teamspeak, I guess thats the least suspicious he has heard.

Also the video is great. I'd love if there was some random just watching you from a hill.

I remember one time I left my TS unmuted, and I came back in to my room after grabbing a snack to see my mum wearing my headset. She looked at me concerned then took them off. I asked my friends what they had said a few minutes earlier and they were apparently singing

I was mortified.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Wow, great video guys!

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

Loved it!

This derserves to be put on the DayZRP Rules page!

It needs to be seen by everyone whitelisting. It's just that good:)

Guest Retyu   
Guest Retyu

Realy nice vidio, realy loved the gun sound effects :P

Quite informative as well :P

Guest kempy   
Guest kempy

nice video loved the pew pew pew!