Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:32

Sign in to follow this  
Tomeran

T.O.R Emergency Transmission

Tomeran    3

Tomeran looked at the landed huey outside the outpost, then at the UEF soldier, and then at the documents that the soldier had delivered.

"And...you're sure of this? When were these photos taken?"

Tomeran took out one of the photos in the file and peered at it. He shuddered.

5iapU.jpg

"Yes sir, we're sure. At roughly 09:00 this Wednesday, our satellite detected unusual movement in Miroslavl. Tyler then ordered a drone in the air to take pictures, and sent a humvee to investigate." the soldier uttered, standing straight in the longhouse as if at attention. He continued: "The humvee never returned, and the drone then took this photo of eastern Miroslavl. According to the horde's movement patterns, it will be here within 2 weeks."

The soldier pointed at one of the other pictures in the file, showing the expected horde movements.

5ic5m.jpg

Tomeran however was sitting at the table, dismayed. It had been months since the latest horde. Now they were coming, again. Relentless bastards. He looked at the soldier.

"I assume TOR will have the UEF's assistance this time as well? If these thermal readings are right, this horde is colossal."

"Yes sir, Tyler has offered full assistance. He's mobelizing UEF manpower and resources as we speak."

"Good. Then if you'll excuse me, I have a wide-frequency radio transmission to make. People need to know."

The soldier nodded and returned to the helicopter. Tomeran then sat himself down and adjusted the dials on the radio equipment, before releasing his announcement.

"To anyone that can hear this, this is Tom Anderson of the outpost rangers. I have recently been notified by the UEF that a large horde of zombies is descending upon the south coast of South Zagoria.

If their current heading and speed is maintained, they will descend upon this area in roughly ten days.

From what the UEF can tell, this horde numbers in the tens of thousands, probably at least 30.000 zeds.

Therefore, I am issuing a CALL TO ARMS from all able-bodied and willing survivors in South Zagoria.

If we dont stop this horde, the entire province once again is threatened to be completly overwhelmed by the zeds, and everyone will be at risk.

Stock up on supplies and above all munitions, and brace for the storm.

Any that want to discuss battle plans and details are welcome to come see me at the outpost near Elektrozavodsk. But know that TOR will cooperate with the UEF on forming an effective plan to stop them, and where to build our defenses.

The UEF has promised assistance, so we are not alone.

That is all.

Tom out.

He relaxed back in the chair. Now to see how many that heeded the call.

((main event thread will be up shortly. And yes, I am talking about an invasion event. ))

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

#HYPE

DeadKiller    0

//I have a couple of suggestions for the event for you Tom. But I will wait for the event thread to go up and put them there.

*Carib mutters* More zombies?... we couldn't even handle what happened at Haven... *looks down at crossbow* looks like I'm going to have to find a new weapon.

Texas532    0

Norman musing to himself " last time we lost almost everyone now we gotta do it again?" Checks his M4A1. "We need a plan this time and there is no way I'm going to follow those CLF people like Dr. Hans did"

//#GETHYPE

Des8559    0

Da the Bear will help If anyone see blonde crazy person she mine to kill Bear will be there help others Da

*picks up his AK and looks nervously around* well shit, i all ways new it was going to end, just never thought it would go down this way.

*Lets out a little chuckle* I all ways figured I'd die a hero.

Sign in to follow this