Server time: 2017-10-21, 22:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Alan Woods

Goran Khalilov - Mission "Chernarus"

Alan Woods    4

*Goran is moving towards the treeline,far away from the SKA checkpoint. He takes out the notebook and connects to the database to report in.*

*Добро пожаловать Служба Внешней Разведки*

//Classified information requested

//Establishing secure connection

//Secure connection CONFIRMED

//Please Log In to access your profile

//Username: Goran

//Password: **********

//Preparing to send

//Access Granted !

This is Goran reporting !

I have been successfully inserted in Chernarus! My contact was dead,but nonetheless,I found the "stash".

I have left the North Western Airfield,and moved to Vybor. On the way I found high numbers of infected. No field agents have been spotted yet.

On the way to Stary Sobor,to meet with Sergej,I was stopped by the communists. They have a helicopter and numerous ground vehicles. They might be supported by Arab soldiers.

I have passed the roadblock successfully and I am moving towards Sergej.

Goran Khalilov out !

He closes the notebook and moves on to Stary Sobor,where he would meet up with his team mate,Sergej.

After some time,Goran decides to rest until he receives a call from Sergej. He goes in the nearby forest and constructs a foxhole where he could hide. He turns on his radio to hear the voice of Tom Anderson calling people to kill some horde... He listens and decides to investigate. Knowing some information on the UEF would help the agency a lot.

//Preparing to send

//Access Granted !

I have been successfully inserted in Chernarus! My contact was dead,but nonetheless,I found the "stash".

I have left the North Western Airfield,and moved to Vybor. On the way I found high numbers of infected. No field agents have been spotted yet.

On the way to Stary Sobor,to meet with Sergej,I was stopped by the communists. They have a helicopter and numerous ground vehicles. They might be supported by Arab soldiers.

Goran Khalilov out !

// Welcome SVR :P ? You joining them?

//Preparing to send

//Access Granted !

Goran Khalilov out !

// Welcome SVR :P ? You joining them?

//Patience. Wait for the next part.

*grunts* mmmm, okay

Sign in to follow this