Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:50

Sign in to follow this  
WarMachine

Radio Broadcasted Heli Crashes

WarMachine    11

It would be interesting if DayzRP Implemented a pre recorded message whenever a heli crashes somewhere in Chernarus. If a person has a radio on them you will be able to hear it, if not no. Also, it would add better immersion if the heli crash did not just crash in a heli but maybe in a C-130J with more loot. I thought this idea would be cool and Id share as i seen this type of script on other servers.

I like the C-130J part but it wouldn't make sense for there to be a broadcast since the helicopters seem to have crashed a while ago.

naury42    0

Caribou has it and it is extremely effective. I love it!

But there is one but... Everyone will start looking more in to the sky and just waiting for it to crash!

Owen    13

But there is one but... Everyone will start looking more in to the sky and just waiting for it to crash!

Well if we are talking about the helicopters falling from the sky then I am a +1.

More action would occur between PvP. I don't have a problem with that :P

naury42    0

Well if we are talking about the helicopters falling from the sky then I am a +1.

More action would occur between PvP. I don't have a problem with that :P

No, not like that. It would completely start something different. Everyone would just be waiting for it, I can bet on that.

Pixel115    0

Good Idea but it could add lag in some cases. If it could be tied into jasper and the IC radio station it would be even better.