Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:19

Sign in to follow this  

Sexual RP question

Question

Il keep it simple just how far do you have to go for it to be considered sexual RP?

For example can players RP kissing each other in game? or is even that too far?

Im fully aware of what is considered sexual RP i was just wondering if you could say things like euphemisms or RP small things like kissing.

69 answers to this question

Terra    1367

I kiss all the time. I dont see a problem with that.

*kisses him on the cheek*

*close her eyes give him a shy kiss*

I kiss all the time. I dont see a problem with that.

I dont see the problem with it either but its always best to fully check before doing things right?

i was just wondering where the admins stood on using euphemisms in character in a jokingly sort of way.

Kissing is fine...holding hands...showing affection. When it gets to 'heavy petting' or something that would make anyone uncomfortable, its time to stop. Keep in mind...this is an apocalypse. There would be little time for anything else, cause you are never truely safe.

I'd keep it G rated. If it isnt in a Disney movie...keep it out out of DayZRP.

PCJames    152

You can go do light affectionate actions, but I wouldn't risk going any farther than that

Terra    1367

Exactly! *makes me giggle*

kakan    0

i would say kissing and soft core stuff is acceptable. If you want to do more roleplaying like having sex and such try to be away from survivors and do it privately.

If not be very discreet of how you act it out as people might get offended.

Thats atleast of how June and I do it. And we have yet had any troubles with it :)

Popeye509    1

i would say kissing and soft core stuff is acceptable. If you want to do more roleplaying like having sex and such try to be away from survivors and do it privately.

Thats atleast of how June and I do it. And we have yet had any troubles with it :)

Oh god but isn't your... y'know thingy, like... rotting?

kakan    0

sssh dont tell her that, but we can do alot of other stuff *wink *wink

Popeye509    1

sssh dont tell her that, but we can do alot of other stuff *wink *wink

*Cries and rocks back and forth slowly while muttering "Oh god no, someone help me"*

PCJames    152

That made me cringe at the thought of that

Reptile449    0

Isn't it a bannable offence to do sexual RP anywhere at anytime? Even if you are on your own somewhere.

Tomeran    3

Kissing is fine.

Personally I'd even go as far to say that sex is fine.

But the key thing here is: Do it tastefully, and above fucking all, do it privatly if you have to do it. Sex that is. Public kissing is...fine. Not sure why I feel like I have to say that.

If a couple is off shaggin' out in the woods or something, its not hurting anyone else. Pretty much 100% of the "sexual rp"(if you would like to call it that) reports that we've had as been when people have doing wildly inappropriate things in PUBLIC(next to other people). That's a colossal no-no.

But I am but a lowly jGM, not sure where all the admins and other GMs stand on this.

Adult game for a mostly adult community.

Don't do it in public and do not do it against someone's will unless they agree to it OOC.

When I was a GM digging through logs I always found interesting stuff to keep us entertained:

the-shit-i-put-up-with-240x180.jpg

kakan    0

Kissing is fine.

Personally I'd even go as far to say that sex is fine.

But the key thing here is: Do it tastefully, and above fucking all, do it privatly if you have to do it. Sex that is. Public kissing is...fine. Not sure why I feel like I have to say that.

If a couple is off shaggin' out in the woods or something, its not hurting anyone else. Pretty much 100% of the "sexual rp"(if you would like to call it that) reports that we've had as been when people have doing wildly inappropriate things in PUBLIC(next to other people). That's a colossal no-no.

But I am but a lowly jGM, not sure where all the admins and other GMs stand on this.

amen, this is what i was trying to say

PCJames    152

So sex us allowed.......*rubs hands together*

Reptile449    0

It isn't, the supplemental rules state there is a zero tolerance policy towards it, especially when done around other people but doing it on your own is still against this rule.

BeastMade    0

Kissing is fine...holding hands...showing affection. When it gets to 'heavy petting' or something that would make anyone uncomfortable, its time to stop. Keep in mind...this is an apocalypse. There would be little time for anything else, cause you are never truely safe.

well they have time for it in "walking dead" tv show :D

It isn't, the supplemental rules state there is a zero tolerance policy towards it, especially when done around other people but doing it on your own is still against this rule.

"Sexual Role-Play

DayZRP employs a zero tolerance policy towards those who engage in sexual RP, especially to those who do this to or around people against their will."

By jove.

Reptile is right.

This is not correct and should be amended to only include abusive sexual roleplay.

Who the heck put that in?!

kakan    0

as long as both parties agreed on it i dont see a problem, from what i know what that rule probably should say is

IF you force sexual RP on to another person who doesnt want it then they should be banned.

And ofcourse if you are using sexual acts as trolling

as long as both parties agreed on it i dont see a problem, from what i know what that rule probably should say is

IF you force sexual RP on to another person who doesnt want it then they should be banned.

And ofcourse if you are using sexual acts as trolling

^ This.

We want adult oriented role play that does not become abusive, offensive or discriminatory.

Other than that it should be allowed.

Zandi    0

It's wierd if the other player is a guy and you are a guy too.. Just, no.

kakan    0

It's wierd if the other player is a guy and you are a guy too.. Just, no.

well honestly i would never engage in such situation, and as we said before. Make that RP outside of other bystanders