Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:23

Sign in to follow this  
fweedom

ahains zeds

fweedom    0

can we make the game about being against zeds? rather than bullshit clan warfare? i have no idea what dynamic will produce this outcome but i think we need one or this community will die

can we make the game about being against zeds? rather than bullshit clan warfare? i have no idea what dynamic will produce this outcome but i think we need one or this community will die

Actually sometimes i go out to a small town somewhere and just start gunning down zeds (i did it in stary Sobor about 3 days ago) and it leads to interesting RP when people approach you and applaud you for your efforts or whatever.

Or tell you to stop because they are still "people"

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

//Moved to Suggestions.

DeadKiller    0

At the moment there has been no events happening. Witch makes it boring for clans. We need more events. But Tomeran can't make every event. The community needs to help out. I will start making events and putting them As Ideas. Also there is a new invasion event being planned soon so that should make things interesting

Press    1

This community thrives on player interactions, not zed hunting. Furthermore, as we have learned from the greatest of modern zombie epics such as Walking Dead, what makes the zombie apocalypse interesting is the conflicts between the survivors, not fighting zombies. Furthermore, DayZ zombies don't have enough diversity, intelligence or depth to serve as the focus of the game.

The thing is it would be AWESOME I think if this game could be more PVE based, but sadly DayZ's AI is complete shit for something like that. If you increase the amount of zeds or the power of them it just becomes almost impossible to do certain things in game....