Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:43

Sign in to follow this  
Upshot

Rooar, another NLR question/concern.

Question

Upshot    0

I believe I fully understand the NLR, but my concern is;

Whenever a clan engages anybody, even if they suffer casualties - if they win the fight, it most obviously results in the people from that clan dying, returning to the corpse, even looting. How does this fit into NLR at all? As I generally see it happen, a lot.

It removes any real fear of dying, aswell, knowing that just simply because you outnumber them, you'll be making a profit on gear anyway... My 'death' encounters with several clans so far atleast appear this way.

What is the NLR rule to clans, clan robberies and deaths taken during such robberies or events.

Cheers.

5 answers to this question

simiskovich    0

You are not allowed to go back to your bodies whatsoever,unless you died to a glitch. I may have heard a thing or two about CR's being able to return to their bodies if they died in a raid. But I'm not completely sure of it.

Lundborg    0

Whenever a clan engages anybody, even if they suffer casualties - if they win the fight, it most obviously results in the people from that clan dying, returning to the corpse, even looting.

That is a fully banable offence and if you ever find someone doing this you should record it and report it.

You are only allowed to return to your dead body if you died from a bug/glitch.

Upshot    0

How exactly does the RP work in a situation like that?

Oh, hey you two. I found two back packs, two better guns and two snipers. 'High five'

I'll keep what you said in mind anyway. I've seen it too many times.

Upshot    0

I completely agree that it's the way it should be, however, it isn't. I don't want to necessarily start flinging poop at a few clans I've encountered that have outright and obviously done this, but i'll keep my eyes open in future and act appropriately in regards to notifying admins in the future.