Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:22

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katherine

Is this considered a Bug/Glitch/Death due to game mechanics

Question

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

I will list here a hypothetical situation, In this hypothetical i want you to tell me, If this is considered a bug or glitch or server problems that screws you over.

Okay, Lets get started.

So lets say you are in a fire fight with anyone in this firefight you are well behind trees or in some kind of generic object that shields you, Now lets say you take a fuck ton of shots, Now here is the kicker you take lots of them but you don't die, Now you have broken legs and have three arrows pointing down, You quickly without thinking bandage yourself. Now you start to inject morphine into you, You die for no reason. No shots are fire, Is this considered NLR?

10 answers to this question

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

Probably because you would've died have not for desync, it's probably NLR

No shots are fire, Is this considered NLR?

No matter what kills you, NLR always applies. Even if you died from a glitch, why go back to the body and risk being reported, it's not worth it and it's against the rules.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

No shots are fire, Is this considered NLR?

No matter what kills you, NLR always applies. Even if you died from a glitch, why go back to the body and risk being reported, it's not worth it and it's against the rules.

Because Glitches Overthrow NLR.

If i die due to some bullshit, Or in this case bandage and then die out of the blue, I would be pretty mad. It not always about the gear but for role play, Do you understand what i am trying to say?

Taurz    1

A really difficult situation, because you have to take the fact with you that it was a firefight and you where taking shots. It really sucks to die like that. But i would say don't go back to your body. Simply because it was a firefight zone.

Because Glitches Overthrow NLR.

If i die due to some bullshit, Or in this case bandage and then die out of the blue, I would be pretty mad. It not always about the gear but for role play, Do you understand what i am trying to say?

I understand your point of view but where is it mentioned that glitches overthrow NLR? I've never seen this mentioned anywhere, correct me if I'm wrong.

Rolle    2440

Not a glitch, ultimately you died because of the shots.

The only glitches we accept where you can break NLR are getting killed by trees, buildings or staircases etc.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Not a glitch, ultimately you died because of the shots.

The only glitches we accept where you can break NLR are getting killed by trees, buildings or staircases etc.

Alright, Thanks for clarification.

/close this please.