Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest dapolevaulter

Server 1 or Server 2

Guest dapolevaulter   
Guest dapolevaulter

Hello, just a quick question.

What is everyone's thoughts on the servers? It used to be Server 1 is where everything was at, and most people played, and only used Server 2 as kind of a "backup" server.

Maybe this is due to a rising amount of players, but i'm seeing server 2 getting pretty active, at some times more so then server 1. This wouldnt be an issue, except some settlements are limited to one of the servers.

Is Server 1 still the primary server, and more populated? or are they both kind of even nowadays?

Mattbro    0

I think they are both pretty even, Although S1 Has Desal and ravens Nest, i think s2 still has caprille? and altar castle. so its really where you rather go to RP

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

S3 is the backup, the first two are equal, but if I'm nearby altar then I'll go on S2, and nearby Desal/Ravens next I'll go on S1

Guest Thuesen207   
Guest Thuesen207

I like S1 best because of desal plant

The only reason why one server out-populates the other is usually down to the settlements or where the drama happens to be. In my opinion S1 has never been the primary server because the numerical number doesn't dictate its importance to me. I started playing on S2 and made friends with the Free Medics who at the time were exclusive to S2 along with their camp. Since then I've always had IC friends playing on S2.

i think s2 still has caprille?

I believe it has been taken away since NRF left. Meaning Altar gets a lot of the attention.

Ghost    8

The only reason why one server out-populates the other is usually down to the settlements or where the drama happens to be. In my opinion S1 has never been the primary server because the numerical number doesn't dictate its importance to me. I started playing on S2 and made friends with the Free Medics who at the time were exclusive to S2 along with their camp. Since then I've always had IC friends playing on S2.

i think s2 still has caprille?

I believe it has been taken away since NRF left. Meaning Altar gets a lot of the attention.

Lots is an understatement and when we close the camp for a break all hell breaks loose!! I guess there ain't no rest for the wicked!

Andrew    0

i like server 1 more however i swear server 1 is just people at the desal plant and then ska at times, its fun though