Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Squidly

Back story-how did i do

Guest Squidly   
Guest Squidly

Hey guys!

Squidly here with something different!

I decided while I wait on my Application I would write some Stories!

Starting out the batch is my Background story!

Hope you like it! Please leave feedback

(WARNING!This is a Wall of text!You have been warned!Also sorry

there are no gaps...Im dumb... i know..)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is John "Ranger" Smith,

I come from A little town in Southern West Virginia called Bayard,where I worked as A Law man out in the woods.

I hunted anything from Speeders to people escaping from Jail and let me not forget,Nature... As an officer

Stationed out in the woods you see A lot of wild life and you learn to respect them,but you also learn to hunt..Quick.

On A Sunday morning at 6AM I had one of many bear encounters,only difference was he seemed to have..no emotion..the lack of actually "being there" and looked

at me as if I was Breakfast..Drawing my Side arm I Fired 3 shots at the bear,he fell over on his side..dead..This was a shocker,seeing as how no bear

has ever been killed so quickly..you normally have to fire more shots to take down one."Oh well,time to check the bear for a tag" I said to my self as I walked

Over to the now dead bear.As I approached the bear an awful,death ridden smell filled the air.."*Coughing*This is very--*cough*odd...I've Never smelled something so

Awful in all my years...*cough*Dear God! What happened to this bear! Its...its Whole side is..Tore WIDE open!"As I stood there,coughing from the deathly smell,I leaned my head

Over to my right shoulder,using my radio to call for A wildlife Expert to come and examine the bear.."Dispatch--*Coughing*This is officer Smith,I have A bear shot and dead,I need A wild life expert out here

Now to examine it..Something 'aint right with it.. ----Radio Silence----Dispatch did you read last?Over" *Static filled the radio"This is Dispatch,officer smith you need to get out of there now,

we have other reports of the same thing with other animals and hospitals are now being filled with some sort of "Epidemic" Running out the state,no-one can respond to last call..I repeat get into town NOW!Leave the bear

And drive to the nearest hospital and get your self checked out. Over."

As I walked back to my car I couldn't help but think.."What "Epidemic" has struck the state?Could...Could I be infected my self?!No..No..I feel just fine..Im sure its nothing..Just flu season"

On my Drive back into town I heard A radio message from another officer...

"*Static*All officers this is car '32' is enroute to the shooting!*Static*Need Ba--*Static*Repeat! Need back up n--*Radio message end*"

As I heard this I threw my sirens on and sped to town as quick as I could.."Dispatch,this is car 21. Im responding to last message from '32' about the shooting,need last location over.*Static*Dispatch?DISPATCH do you read me!Over!

*static*Is that y--*static* smith?*radio silence* Yeah dispatch,its me,can I get location of car 32 please!Over.*more static* Smith..Stay out of town..Everyone...everyone Has..Well I don't know how to explain this!Everyone has some

"infection"...No One knows what is is or where it came from! So for the time being we are evacuating all who aren't infected and keeping everyone out of the city.*static*

Going radio silent so we can figure this out, dispatch--*static*Over."

I decided it was best to listen to dispatch as they know more about what's going on then I do. Keeping my lights on I headed for the freeway to jump states and try and contact my family to see if they are OK.

---5 days later--

Oh God! Just leave me alone! Why are you chasing me!*Draws side arm*Stay back! I don't 'wanna shoot you! HEY! I SAID STAY BACK!*Growling can be heard*-Wife over the phone- Hunny is every thing oK?! What's going on!*More

Growling*Dear god..What's wrong with you people!Last warning! Stay...back!! That's it! *A gun shot can be heard* Are you going to listen to me now! Or do you wanna be dead like your friend!*Another gun shot rings in the phone*

Hunny! What's going on! Are you OK!?! Are you hurt!!*Phone goes silent*No its OK babe,I'm fine..But those two souls ain't...I Don't know what was wrong with them...They Just...they Just wouldn't stay back..And they kept growling..

at least I think that was growling..It was like advance rabies or something..*foot steps can be heard..Then A small gasp* They are..Almost greenish..And they have swollen eyes..With no pupil ..Is That..Puss coming out of his eye..

Oh my god..They where..They where infected! Jesus,Hunny! Listen..You need to leave.. Go some where far away so that what ever is happening wont hurt you..Did you hear me...?*Silence and then a whisper* hunny...I Think

Someone is in the house....Im Scared..*foot steps are heard*Listen to me dear! You will be fine! Just grab my gun and WHAT EVER YOU DO! Make SURE you know they aren't a friend before you fire! Do you hear me!

*silence and then a yell* WHO ARE YOU! ANSWER ME! I WANT YOUR NAME!*A loud growl can be heard* OH MY GOD! NO! STAY BACK! STAY---*phone is hung up*No! NOO! *Tears fill smiths eyes*I've lost her...Shes..shes Gone.."

--an hour later and some walking to the nearest city--

"Hello?Anyone in this Run down piece'a junk you call a store?"*Foot steps can be heard and Smith wips around gun drawn faceing a shelf*"WHOS THERE!IM WARING YOU!*silence* Ok man! Please don't shoot! Im just a survivor!

*Sweat drips of of Smiths nose*A survivor? Of what!*The Strange man stands up,hand up and Smith sees he has A can of beans*The Infection...The entire countrie has been infected! Where you been?Under A rock?*Smith lowers

his gun now feeling A bit more at ease to meet another Human*Im sorry..It just..I lost my wife and was chased..*the man drops the beans running behind the counter*YOU WHERE CHASED! ARE YOU CRAZY!WHY WOULD

YOU LEAD THEM HERE! OH NO NO NO!JIM! WE GATA GO!*Running can be heard behind ther rear wall*Whats wrong Bill?*More running and dropping of canned goods*That jerk out there brought them with him! HE WAS

CHASED WE HAVE TO GET TO THE AIRPORT NOW!*Smith walks to the counter*Calm down! I killed them A while back,they didnt follow me to the store..and airport? Why are you headed there?*Running stops,and A different man

walks out to the counter*So you wernt followed to the store?*Throwing A can of soda to Smith* No,they cornered me in an ally A few blocks away,I warned them to stay back and when they progressed to me,I shot them...

*More cans are heard being dropped*Dang'it Bill!Easy with the Supplies!Sorry about my friend,hes A bit on edge...this whole thing as been...*sigh* A big train reck from the start..OH! And the airport,the military is rounding up any

survivors and flying them to Chernarus...I think thats what its called,and the last flight leaves today*Jim checks his watching*OH NO! BILL! HURRY UP! 30 MINUTES TILL FLIGHT LEAVES! WE GATA GOOO!*Throws 9mm ammo to Smith*

Thanks,was running low..*Bullet chambering echos through the store* Tag along my friend? Could use a good shooter,and you fit the profile..

---28 minutes later---

"WAIT! DONT SHUT THE GATES! WE ARE HERE!"

--Military Police steps up to the gate--"HALT! Who are you! We need I.D before you are allowed to enter!"

Thinking to himself,smith remembers he has no I.D on him,its back in his truck.

"Uhm..I left mine in my truck...But my name is John Smith..If that helps any.."

--Whispering between the Guards--John smith you say?Is your wife Tracy Smith?"

*Silence as John tears up remembering his last phone call*"Ye--Yes.."*Tears roll down his face*"John,come on in,A search was done in your house A few days ago..she was..*Another guard steps up*"Dont!He shouldnt know.."

*The two guards whisper*"What?What shouldnt I know?!*He whipes his tears away*"John..She...she was torn wide open..when we got to the house..there was a swarm out side,and gun shots from inside..meaning she knew what

was going on...and she lived till the last bullet left her gun..but there was far to many for her to take on..once we got inside..it was to little to late..She was gone.."*the guard backs up and to the side*"I guess A new life A waits

once I step on that plane..I have no reasons to stay here now..*The other two pulled out I.D's and follow the MP's to the plane*"ALRIGHT LADS LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN GOOD! IM CAPTIN JACKSON WITH

THE 501st! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

HOLD THEM TO YER'SELFS! ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS YOU ARE GOING TO A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME..GET SOME SHUT EYE...WE ARRIVE IN 10 HOURS!"*John closes his eyes,falling asleep he recaps all of the days events*

"JESUS! WE ARE GOING DOWN! I REPEAT WE ARE GOING DOWN! ENGINE ONE IS OUT!BRACE YOUR SELVES!"*john blacks out*"WHAT HIT US!"*The co-pilot yelled out*"NO IDEA!HOLD ON!!!!!"A loud Crash can be heard with an

even bigger explosion to go with it.Waking up on the beach,he can see the smoke from the C-130J up on a hill*Smith thinks*"Is that a castle..I hope the the troops that where on board are ok.."

and the other survivors are no where to be seen..Some crews wepons are missing but they might have fallen out when they fell out of the sky*

"What is this place? Is this..Where we where going the whole time?I need to find the others..and fast.."

*John runs for the nearest city to begin his search for his new found friends..and find away back home..*

So other then the capitalizing unneeded words I think you did OK.

It could use a bit of work however at the ending, because everyone uses the plane crash story, and nobody likes a plane crash story since it's very over used.

Also, it kinda hurt my eyes reading this because of no paragraphs....

I'd just work on the ending really. :P

Guest Squidly   
Guest Squidly

It could use a bit of work however at the ending, because everyone uses the plane crash story, and nobody likes a plane crash story since it's very over used.

Yeah I agree with the Paragraphs...I noticed after i wrote this (hence the warning xD) But the Plane crash,

1)I thought I would try and add in things that you can already find in DayzRP

2)It seemed like the Most Logical way i would have Reached Chernarus from West Virginia

But thanks

Mush    2

Yeah I agree with the Paragraphs...I noticed after i wrote this (hence the warning xD) But the Plane crash,

2)It seemed like the Most Logical way i would have Reached Chernarus from West Virginia

But thanks

How about you were on a cruise around the world, the boat began to sink off-shore of Chernarus, you were picked up by the coastguard and slept at the International Hotel for a few days, when you went to the coast to sit by a bench and view the reck with binoculars, you hear a grunt…

But thanks

How about you were on a cruise around the world, the boat began to sink off-shore of Chernarus, you were picked up by the coastguard and slept at the International Hotel for a few days, when you went to the coast to sit by a bench and view the reck with binoculars, you hear a grunt…

Although it changes a fair bit, you get the general idea :P good job though!

Guest Squidly   
Guest Squidly

But thanks

But thanks

Although it changes a fair bit, you get the general idea :P good job though!

Thanks,

I love the idea of the Ship but The fact being My character is A Police Officer who was on an Active shift when things started hitting the fan.

He was informed of the plane (If anyone knows the people on the plane youll see my connection to the current dayzRP stuff i was talking about along with where the plane crashed(10 points to first to figure it out))

By some people in the Mini market (the other survivors) at this time I don't think a ship would be around to save people (other than The coast guard/navy but this is set a bit away from any body of water)

So the Airforce/Army coming into to take People away to safty in a plane...the story line is really all fit nice and Snugg with it.

Mush    2

Yeah, well I meant that the infection didn't start until a few days after you arrived :P still good and well written however!

Guest Squidly   
Guest Squidly

Thanks guys,Sad part is...I dont think it will get to be used by me for atleast a year :\

I have to wait untill I turn 16 and have something with my DOB on it... So for now,I will only have my fake stories to tell to you all.

Sign in to follow this