Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:05
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
MrNaztastic

Just been accepted ( character backround)

MrNaztastic    0

Hey guys my application has just been accepted and i cannot wait to start RP-ing with you guys, id like to thank the mod who accepted me and everyone else in game for making this such a fantastic experience. expect to see me in the game very soon. Here is my character backround..

McKenzie 'Younger' Jones was born in Cardiff, United Kingdom but spent most of his life at his uncles house in Queens, New York. His father passed away when McKenzie was just 7 years old due to a gunshot wound he had suffered while he was brokering a deal for a drugs gang.

His mother raised him the best she could every penny of her earnings went towards putting clothes on McKenzie's back, you see his mum loved him but couldn't deal with the fact that he reminded her of his dad, even at the age of 10 she could see the look in his eyes when he got angry it was like the devil was trying to get out of him, so at the age of 13 she sent him to stay with his uncle hoping that the rough neighbourhood where he lived would change him for the better. Big Mistake

At the age of 20 McKenzie had everything he ever wanted, Money, Cars and Women, you see most people would call him a success at such a young age but his uncle knew the root he was taking resembled his dad's and that ended up badly.

It was short lived though as at the age of 22 his uncle shopped (Snitched) him to the police, McKenzie served a lengthy jail term that would keep him locked up until his 24th birthday. On his release he realised he had lost everything, he no longer had the respect he craved for so decided to make a fresh start and to change his ways, he picked Chernarus, a place where nobody knew him, nobody could judge him on his past mistakes.

Now we are here on his 25th birthday stuck in a zombie apocalypse, Will his past ways benefit him in this situation or will he continue to try and change his ways, Time will tell

Slute    1

Worst birthday ever....

Good backstory, very enjoyable and unique!!

Guest John Marston   
Guest John Marston

I liked it as well, im new..and am going to donate to try and get whitelisted. Great story..maybe ill see you out there my friend. :D

Guest Jeffrey Taylor   
Guest Jeffrey Taylor

I liked it as well, im new..and am going to donate to try and get whitelisted. Great story..maybe ill see you out there my friend. :D

I dont think so :D