Server time: 2017-10-21, 05:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Silicon Palidin

Yet more great RP/ Im sorry Kasten :(

Today I wish to commemorate the great RP I experienced today via a terrifying run in with The Brotherhood. First of all you sly lads trick Kasten and I in to a false sense of security with the whole lone guy looking for food shtick. Then after we let our guard down you surrounded us, and started the whole classic "put down your guns and bag" script. Then it truly escalated when you marched us to that barn and began to mess with us, and beat Kasten too. Geez you brotherhood are cruel yet glorious people. Telling me I can live if I shoot dear Kasten in the head. That UZI with one shot really made it tense, and the counting even more. You stressed me so much that I pulled the trigger and killed my dear friend. Kasten even told me to pull the trigger making it that much more emotional. But it wasn't over, you monsters said that was only a test, I wasn't meant to of killed him. I felt so guilty, I sobbed for Kasten, I wanted to die. Yet you let me live and taught me a lesson of brotherhood. You left me there with his corpse calling me a monster as you left. You are the monsters and Jason always finds payback for his mates in the end.

But the lesson of brotherhood will stick with me, Jason Shillaker, forever.

Bravo to all of you, everyone one of you who was there was great. Kasten I gave you the best burial I could. You are all glorious lads.

Vasily Malyy    10

We actually didn't expect you to shoot him, considering we didn't give you any ammo for the UZI!

But I guess you having some in your pocket made the experience more enjoyable =D

MrIncontic    0

Just reading this makes me want to join the server even more. I could feel the emotion in your text. Nice RP to you two, and the clan.

We actually didn't expect you to shoot him, considering we didn't give you any ammo for the UZI!

But I guess you having some in your pocket made the experience more enjoyable =D

Oh, yeah I had a clip with low ammo but I didn't think it would have only 1 bullet in it tho! That is quite the coincidence! I thought you actually gave a clip that had a bullet in it so I didn't think anything of it when I loaded it up. It all seemed normal to me.

Wow that makes me feel worse now xD

Hofer    20

Instead of opening a new thread every time you encounter good RP you could use this thread that is specifically for these matters :)

Closing