Guest th3d0c0tr   
Guest th3d0c0tr

i really can't wait to RP with people

Guest Squidly   
Guest Squidly

Well welcome to the community!

Guest John Marston   
Guest John Marston

how does it work with creating a backstory? do u have to be a donor to even create one?..im crazy excited to RP :D./////

MrNaztastic    0

how does it work with creating a backstory? do u have to be a donor to even create one?..im crazy excited to RP :D./////

at the moment you have to donate $5 to send an application in. that's where you create your back-story. I hope this helps. I myself have just been accepted and cannot wait

Guest John Marston   
Guest John Marston

at the moment you have to donate $5 to send an application in. that's where you create your back-story. I hope this helps. I myself have just been accepted and cannot wait

grr :D..i cannot wait either, i just dont want to donate..and take 5, 6 hours on the app...and get denied....but we will see lol

a freind of mine got banned from the forum, and made a new account and is hoping he is not IP banned, idk what ip ban is, but i hope he can get accepted still

Guest Gummbu   
Guest Gummbu

grr :D..i cannot wait either, i just dont want to donate..and take 5, 6 hours on the app...and get denied....but we will see lol

a freind of mine got banned from the forum, and made a new account and is hoping he is not IP banned, idk what ip ban is, but i hope he can get accepted still

You are not the only one awaiting the opportunity to send in an application, friend! Welcome! :3

Guest John Marston   
Guest John Marston

Welcome

thank u, do u know anything abt a IP ban