Server time: 2017-10-20, 01:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Navy

Donation/whitelist

Question

Navy    0

is their a certin amount i have to donate in order to be whitelisted onto the servers?

10 answers to this question

Fanboy    0

No, getting whitelisted is based on the quality of your application, however donating will advance your place in the queue.

Navy    0

No, getting whitelisted is based on the quality of your application, however donating will advance your place in the queue.

well i know the whitelist fourms are closed to non donators atm so i was asking if their was a set amount i had to donate in order to make an application

Robert    0

[/quo well i know the whitelist fourms are closed to non donators atm so i was asking if their was a set amount i had to donate in order to make an application

5 euros

Navy    0

[/quo well i know the whitelist fourms are closed to non donators atm so i was asking if their was a set amount i had to donate in order to make an application

5 euros

Thanks n.n

Khardia    0

Any donation amount will unlock your whitelist access. You will therefore be able to post it.

Keep in mind that donating does not guarantee your acceptance and you may get rejected if your application isn't complete enough (the more you explain, the better) or inappropriate. You have 3 chances.

I wish you the best of the luck.

ShinzoFTW    0

You should donate to this server man it is absolutely wonderful. 5 euros will get you a skin from the exchange of your choice so it is not a total "Donation" but more of a purchase that will benefit you. I advise you to answer all parts of the question (ex. all 3 parts of ks rule) Good luck man!

Guest John Marston   
Guest John Marston

I desperately want to play, but i dont want to .. say donate 2 dollars(seeing as it doesnt matter hw much you donate) and have the amount i donate be frowned upon but someone in a leadership position....

You have to donate a minimum of 5 euro.

Donating is your own choice and will increase your chance over others who didn't donate. It also helps improving the servers so I would highly suggest to donate if you are financially able to.

Navy    0

Any donation amount will unlock your whitelist access. You will therefore be able to post it.

Keep in mind that donating does not guarantee your acceptance and you may get rejected if your application isn't complete enough (the more you explain, the better) or inappropriate. You have 3 chances.

I wish you the best of the luck.

thanks so much for the reply

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Donating just boost your position in the applications.