Server time: 2017-08-24, 07:05

Sign in to follow this  
Mellstrom

Sunrise at Chernogorsk

Mellstrom    21

I was thinking of watching the sunrise with someone at Chernogorsk. I will bring an old record player and place it on the top of the biggest grain silo in Chernogorsk. There we will sit and share stories and music with each other. It will be fun, i will bring 2 records with me. if anyone have any else, please inform me. The 2 records i'm bringing are: Bobby Darin - Beyond the sea, Louise Armstrong - What a wonderful world. I will be there at saturday at sunrise (a bit after server re-start).

(pm me if you want to join).

Best regards, Sarah Cameron

ps, it would be very thankful of you if you have found a record of Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon.

simiskovich    0

Interesting idea, Might go there depending on the time. By the way, The sun mostly rises 30 minutes before restart, after that its around 12

Mellstrom    21

When and where my lady?

We all meet at the top of the grain silo 25 minutes after restart. pm me when you are online. Remember that my timezone is gmt+1. I will also join the server about 1-2 hours before restart so i can get some more supplies.

Alan Woods    3

Well,I got the same timezone,so no big problem...

I'll just need time to get down there since I am up north.

Mellstrom    21

all songs are allowed as long as they fit the theme. maybe you want to check the old record store in chernogorsk to get the record?

I'm also bringing the record: I don't want to set the world on fire - The Ink Spots

Post apocalyptic and old songs fit the theme.

Sign in to follow this