Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:24

Sign in to follow this  
Juiceboxx

Proper initiation?

Question

Juiceboxx    0

Hello, I initiated on a man who was running towards Altar castle, where I told him to drop his weapons, provide ID and drop his radio.

He jumped on the ground and was just laying there.

I even put it in text chat and in voice, but he did nothing, so I waited a good minute for him to reply and eventually just shot him.\\

He has not made a report but I'm just curious if what I did was right?

I mean, he definitely heard me and Im not sure if he went Afk. People told me that if they go afk and you tell them what to do, where they dont listen then you can kill them.

10 answers to this question

Trimbly    0

Did you tell him or i'll shoot or something like a consequence for noncompliance that's the only thing i can see being done wrong if you didn't.

Juiceboxx    0

Did you tell him or i'll shoot or something like a consequence for noncompliance that's the only thing i can see being done wrong if you didn't.

i told him that he had 10 seconds to drop it all or ill "Pop his head" - which I always say

Stagsview    589

You are absolutely fine Kyle! Do not worry and Graz on giving him a minute. Most players do not have patience for that amount of time +1 for that!

If you did voice and text, and waited I appauld you. You are fine. You covered all your bases. If they were AFK...oh well.

Stagsview    589

Thanks guys :) I was really feeling bad, but I needed his gear ;)

Robbing I hear? *Adds Kyles name to the Red book* Thank for that m8! Cya very soon :D

Juiceboxx    0

Thanks guys :) I was really feeling bad, but I needed his gear ;)

Robbing I hear? *Adds Kyles name to the Red book* Thank for that m8! Cya very soon :D

I don't always rob, but when I do, I feel bad.

-Requesting lock