Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:17

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moood

Account deleted for inactivity (?)

Question

Guest Moood   
Guest Moood

Hi there,

It must have been some time since I wrote something in the forums or played on one of the DayZRP servers, so it seems like my previous Account (same Alias) has been deleted. Due to quite stressful RL (Much work to do, i actually was on vacation for 2 weeks to regain) I have set aside gaming for quite some time now. ( "some time" means about 3 or 4 weeks in total, which is much time for someone like me).

I agree I should have at least been active on the forums and i was aware of the consequences of my inactivity but i had quite much sh*t to put up with.

My Questions: Do i just reapply when the whitelist is opened again, or is there any chance of you guys taking me back into your community without me reapplying? Am i allowed to reapply at all?

greets

6 answers to this question

Reece    1

I think you have to just wait until the white list is reopened or you can donate and send an app in.

BTW there was 4000 accounts deleted for inactivate so its not just yours.

If you don't post on the forums (not counting the joining/leaving section) within the first 30 days of making your account it gets deleted. Now that you have made a thread, and posted in the questions section, your account will not be deleted from here on out. Unfortunately, reapplying is the only way to regain your whitelist.

Guest Moood   
Guest Moood

I am just getting back on track with my paypal, might be some time until I'll be able to do banking with it, so no donating possible at this moment, although i think donating to such a nice project is always a good deed.

Edit: I was not aware that posting in the joining/leaving section does not avoid being removed within 30 days upon registration, the form that comprised the time limit made me believe otherwise.

Stagsview    589

I have said this many times. Just donate 5 euros and you will never have this problem! plus you will get a new skin too! If not just keep active on the forums so it does not get deactivated.

You are going to have to whitelist again for what has happened but if you have been accepted once, you should be once again. Just put your heart and soul into it! GL M8!

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

If you donate it wont delete your account if you look on the Rolle thread about ranks for donations and staff it says under donor. "prevents account being deleted for inactivity."

Guest Moood   
Guest Moood

Thank you guys for answering, I hope I will be back with the next whitelist procedure or even sooner if I'm able to donate...