Server time: 2017-08-22, 01:55

Sign in to follow this  
Flame

Fred "Flesh" Eter (My New Character)

Flame    0

Hello everyone.

So I thought it was time for a change of character in DayZRP. Today I created my new character, Fred "Flesh" Eter. This is my very first ever role-play that I actually take on the role on of something other than a basic militant persona. So, if you do meet me in-game, I apologise if the role-play isn't that great, I am still adjusting to taking on a role such as this, not to mention that my role-play experience still isn't something to be awed at!

His story is a rather strange one, and many will think he is creepy (which I managed to pull off successfully when "Flesh" came out of hiding in the forest for the first time and met other survivors at a nearby settlement from where he was initially hiding out), and this story may seem a little psychotic, but that is how I feel this character could pull off how he acts now when around other survivors.

-----------------------------------

It all began when Fred and a couple of his friends, Joe and David decided to go on a trip to Chernarus after a highly intelligent process of picking out a destination... (Spinning a globe and stopping it with their finger).

Unfortunately for them the zombie outbreak happened after a week of them being there. Things went down hill for Fred when he got attacked by one of the zombies and his "friends" abandoned him when they seen he got grabbed by one of the zombies. During the scrap, Fred got bit, a surge of adrenaline started pumping through him, and he managed to throw the zombie off of him. Instead of running, he grabbed the closes thing to him, which luckily was a rock and began smashing it against the zombies head until it caved in...

He managed to find himself a knife on the corpse, he then headed deeper into the forest looking for some suitable shelter... Days go by as his wound got worse, but he started to get the urge to eat flesh. Pulling himself together he manages to muster enough strength to hunt for something to eat drink...

At this point he was desperate, and ate any meat he could, raw. After hours of roaming the woods for food, he sees a town in the distance... he takes the opportunity to see what he can scavenge. After successfully navigating around the town without a sound, he gets all the necessary equipment to survive in the wild, matches, hatchet, map, compass and some binoculars... unfortunately the stores were stripped clean, no food in sight, but he did find some empty canteens. At this point he had a high fever and was craving flesh, on his way out of town however he seen one of the zombies that seemed to be plaguing this country now, trapped under a car.

For some strange reason, he could not look away... he approached it as it flailed it's arms trying to grab him. He slowly crouched down beside it and took off his backpack, reaching into it and pulling out the hatchet. He swings madly, hitting the zombie and severing it's arms from it's body, he quickly dropped the hatchet and unsheathed his knife from his toolbelt and began butchering the zombies flesh, tearing chunks off of it and stuffing them in the side pouches of his backpack.

After he was done he made it back out of town to the forest and began inspecting the flesh, even though he did not know what he was fully looking for. He immediately grabbed a piece and began tearing into it with his teeth, barely chewing before he swallowed...

As time went on with this... diet... he started to hallucinate, seeing his friends that abandoned him days ago. Shortly after he passed out. By the time he woke up it was pitch black, coughing uncontrollably he knew he needed some medication. But, he spots a dim light off in the distance, curiosity gets the better of him and he makes his was toward the light. He gets close enough that he has clear line of sight of what appears to be a campfire, he pulls out some binoculars and peers through them. He notices two survivors sleeping closely to the fire, upon further inspection he recognizes the clothing... it was his "friends".

With his illness messing with his head, he begins thinking on a way to get back at them. He quietly makes his way to the camp and confirms it was indeed his so called "friends". As he stares at them with malice, he brings out his knife, and presses his hand up against Joe's mouth so as he could not scream to wake the other one up... without hesitation he whispers "Thanks for the help..." before stabbing him in the neck. He drags the corpse off deeper into the woods, making sure to not leave as noticeable of a trail. He begins carving the corpse into somewhat, passable slabs of meat from some sort of animal.

Dawn breaks by the time he finished carving up his Joe... he quickly makes it back to the campfire and actually begins cooking the flesh of Joe which he ultimately wanted to feed to the other "friend", David. Not long after, the flesh was cooked to a point where it could pass off as some sort of animal meat that was grilled, the smell woke up David who was startled to see that Fred was still alive. He noticed that Fred did not look too great and offered him some antibiotics, to keep up with the charade he politely accepts and takes a couple. And of course, David noticed Joe was not there... afraid to ask Fred what happened, he smiled nervously and casually said, "So did Joe go to get some water?". Fred replied, "I think he did, I didn't see him here when I arrived". "Would you like some breakfast?" David's eyes lit up as he seen the meat, "How did you manage to get all of this meat?"... Fred smiled and said, "Oh, I came across a cow whilst trying to find you guys!" as he started to eat a chunk to convince David that it was O.K to eat...

Without any more words said between the two, David grabs a chunk from off of the fire, juggling it in his hands to cool it down. Fred started to grin as David started to bite through the meat... it wasn't until after David had a couple of portions of Joe that Fred mentioned that he did actually see Joe, and that he was eating him... as he said that he lounged across grabbing David before he knew what hit him. He pressed his knife against David's throat, and as David started to speak, he slit it...

Weeks go by as Fred survived purely on flesh from zombies that wondered into the forest, his skin was now a greyish colour, but he made daily trips to the nearest towns under the cover of night for antibiotics which seemed to keep him partly human...

-----------------------------------

This is where I actually came out of the forest to see if there was still people alive, which subsequently was my first time trying to role-play this character. I have recorded my first interaction with other survivors, my character lived in solitude in the forest North of Berezino (That's where my other character was last, asleep. I created a new player thinking I would get a fresh start, but I didn't). I made my way to the Desel Plant and that is where my characters story began. He does still want the taste of human flesh, but has not actually ate a human since Joe. He does feed regularly on the zombies though.

I do have it recorded as it was a very interesting moment, not only for the people I met, but for me as well as I have never role-played to the extent I did. I will have it uploaded tomorrow sometime. I hope I will still be able to continue role-playing this character as I think it is a rather unique one, although I have yet to tell my story in-game as I was rather hungry when I got to the Desel Camp...

EDIT: The

has been uploaded of Flesh's first time venturing out of the forest, check it out!

Flame    0

//I like it! I was the guy that asked for gum lol

Oh right, haha. I honestly thought you asked me if I wanted a gun. I hope you enjoyed the role-play! =)

Flame    0

yes I did, I hope I can interact with Fred again :)

Who's "Fred"? Don't remember telling anyone my name ;-)

Flame    0

Bump.

The video of Flesh's first time of venturing out of the forest for the first time in months has been uploaded, check it out!

Sign in to follow this