Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:08
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
rossgrogan1

Account Being Deleted

Question

rossgrogan1    0

Not sure if this is the place to post this but whenever i make an account about 3 weeks later, my account gets deleted and i have to make a new one. anyone know why ?

i was gonna donate so i could whitelist but im not going to as if my account gets deleted then thats a waste of money donating :/

any help appreciated!

6 answers to this question

Diggy    0

If you don't post on the forum somewhere within 30 days, your account gets deleted. Also, posting in the joining/leaving thread does not count towards this. Unfortunately as far as I know your old account is gone for good, but since you posted in the Questions section, you should be fine now. Hopefully this helped, and good luck to you in the whitelist process.

rossgrogan1    0

If you don't post on the forum somewhere within 30 days, your account gets deleted. Also, posting in the joining/leaving thread does not count towards this. Unfortunately as far as I know your old account is gone for good, but since you posted in the Questions section, you should be fine now. Hopefully this helped, and good luck to you in the whitelist process.

thanks man means alot for fast reply. so my account should be fine now and wont be deleted ? also for getting whitelisted, if i donated like $3 can i still whitelist

Lundborg    0

Just as Diggy said, your account gets deleted if you haven't posted in 30 days on the forums.

If you donate however, your account will not get deleted even though you haven't posted in 30 days.

thanks man means alot for fast reply. so my account should be fine now and wont be deleted ? also for getting whitelisted, if i donated like $3 can i still whitelist

The minimum amount you can donate is 5€ which would be about $7.

rossgrogan1    0

Just as Diggy said, your account gets deleted if you haven't posted in 30 days on the forums.

If you donate however, your account will not get deleted even though you haven't posted in 30 days.

The minimum amount you can donate is 5€ which would be about $7.

ok yeah cheers, is there somewhere i can confirm that ? im also in UK so £ but forgot the donations was in euros not $ xD

thanks everyone for your help :D

Lundborg    0

Please refer to the disclaimer under the donation button for confirmation about the amount.

5€ would be about 4.2 GBP.

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Donate. Post on forums other then saying "hi" in the joining/leaving section.