Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
thetechnorecord

Skins

How do people get special skins that their face does not change? I see people like Psisyndicate and i wonder how they got that skin. I know you can buy skins by donating, but is there other methods of getting them permanently?

Guest KenpoKiller17   
Guest KenpoKiller17

I don't know any other methods of getting the skins permanently, but I can answer your first question. When you look at the donator exchange, and look at the skins you can get for whatever you donate, there will be a key, and it will tell you what marks indicates what skins you CANT change the face, and what skins you CAN change the face. I recommend you take a look at it.

BeastMade    0

no there is no other way to get it permanently i think. 5 euros aint so mutch :D

How do people get special skins that their face does not change? I see people like Psisyndicate and i wonder how they got that skin. I know you can buy skins by donating, but is there other methods of getting them permanently?

You mean like this ?

5hNgB.png

5hNgR.jpg

You can't get these for free in game, you have to donate for them. But 5 euro ain't much, it really help the server !

Alan Woods    5

You can find Mercenary skins similar to the ones in the donation shop.

They spawn pretty well in different places.

Good luck!

Guest Thuesen207   
Guest Thuesen207

If u want cool skins permanently then donate 5+ euro, helps pay for the servers and so on

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

The red '*' means that the face, head or skin color cannot be changed. If you're looking for a skin where the head stays the same, look for one with a RED * next to it.

Marse87    0

Can you take certain things off the donations skins? Like hat, sunglasses or vest?

Taurz    1

Can you take certain things off the donations skins? Like hat, sunglasses or vest?

No, if the skin have a hat by default you can not remove it from the skin.

Sign in to follow this