Is this Application any good ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this Application any good ?

• Yes
    • Acceptable
    • No

Question

Fraser    0

Tom Gallacher finished school at age of 18 he went on to study business and law at Glasgow University, Scotland. It was a 3 year course and 2 years in he decided to take a leap year. So at the age of 20 he took a break and decided to travel the world. He raised all of the money he could and travelled to Germany from there he went to China and finally to Chernarus. He arrived in Chernarus on July the 19th 2012 via plane. He travelled around to view the sights and monuments of the country. He travelled along the coastline first visiting Berezino then Elektrovadsk and finally finishing up by visiting the large industrial town of Chernogorsk. After concluding his journey on the coastline he prepared to move to his next destination, Spain. His flight was booked for the next day July the 27th so he stopped in Zelengorsk for one final night. However when he awoke next morning the roads were blocked by armed guards. No one would answer his questions and very little people even spoke the same language. The Military began to open fire on Civilians in certain areas of the City and panic broke loose along with the infection. Tom Gallacher barley got away with his life as soon the southern sector of Zelengorsk was overrun and he was left with almost no local currency. He attempted to phone home but the phone lines were dead and Armed presence had been drastically increased. After finally getting through the night of being attacked by crazy blood coated lunatics Tom finally saw a way out. The Eastern side of the city had almost been over-run and the military had been forced to pull back this allowed Tom to slip out of the city unnoticed and push north towards the airport. Upon reaching the airport he found that all flights were cancelled and no one could tell him what was going on other that riots had broken out along with some kind of infection. Tom saw large trucks full of soldiers heading towards the North Eastern part of the country trough Stary Sobor. The last truck rolled to a halt just outside the airport and a man who Tom presumed was in charge hopped down and spoke in a thick Russian accent in broken English "We are... looking for volunteers to help fight this.... "thing" ". He held a clipboard and a pen. Many people began to sign their names and enter the truck. Tom pushed through the ground of locals yelling names of lost family members and wrote his name and age upon the clipboard. He had decided that with no where else to go he was safest with the army. They handed him a rifle and he was assigned to a truck. Tom looked down at watch given to him by his mother and wondered when if ever he would get home.

Is this application any good for a back story Y/N

6 answers to this question

Fraser    0

May be add little more to it! But besides that, its good!!!

Thanks very much for the input I'll add a little more to the post to try and beef it up a bit.

Trimbly    0

Yea it should be longer but other then that it's great. Also I don't think military personnel would give a foreign civilian a weapon maybe add something like they where looking for volunteers because the situation was so desperate.

Definitely very in depth, I think your back story is good for if anyone asks you questions and all the little extra details can make good conversation, and hey, there is nothing wrong with asking people if it's good. But it's your story and and you have to be happy with it, not necessarily anyone else, now get out there and RP.

Owen    14

Well it looks good. Hope you et accepted.

Fraser    0

Yea it should be longer but other then that it's great. Also I don't think military personnel would give a foreign civilian a weapon maybe add something like they where looking for volunteers because the situation was so desperate.

That would make more sense. Thanks for the advice :)

Definitely very in depth, I think your back story is good for if anyone asks you questions and all the little extra details can make good conversation, and hey, there is nothing wrong with asking people if it's good. But it's your story and and you have to be happy with it, not necessarily anyone else, now get out there and RP.

I shall remember that while I add to it.

Well it looks good. Hope you et accepted.

Hope to see you ingame soon :)