Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:05
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
TheAssassinZX

Game Crashes When Pressing "P"

Question

I pressed "P" to check the player list, instead, my game crashed, has happened twice in a row, happened on S1, Desal at about 18:20 server time.

8 answers to this question

Mush    2

Where you pressing any other buttons? I think pressing something and P brings up Server Control, which kicks you. :P

Toorrik    4

The game clearly sees you pressing P to metagame to see who is online and dislikes you for it.

what Mush said could be possible, is your Shift/Ctrl button sticky at all. So the game things you are trying to open the Server control?

Oh it crashes, How strange, re-installed the whole DayZRP?

The game clearly sees you pressing P to metagame to see who is online and dislikes you for it.

what Mush said could be possible, is your Shift/Ctrl button sticky at all. So the game things you are trying to open the Server control?

Oh it crashes, How strange, re-installed the whole DayZRP?

Don't think so as far as I'm aware, but it would just kick me from the server would it not? Instead of crashing it.

Well considering it was working fine yesterday, I highly doubt it is a mod file problem.

Toorrik    4

Don't think so as far as I'm aware, but it would just kick me from the server would it not? Instead of crashing it.

Well considering it was working fine yesterday, I highly doubt it is a mod file problem.

Remember this is ARMA, the files break every day with absolutely nothing done to them.

Depending on your internet speed ofcourse. If its good, just redownload now and try. If its bad then take my answer as a last option.

Remember this is ARMA, the files break every day with absolutely nothing done to them.

Depending on your internet speed ofcourse. If its good, just redownload now and try. If its bad then take my answer as a last option.

Reinstalled it and it worked. :)

Hatch    0

I pressed P while scoping and it crashed, reopened, crash. I left it a day and now it works :)w

DeadKiller    0

It has to do with the XML's Arma installs all XML textures and keeps them. Every XML you've seen in game. All these XML texture can cause the game to crash sometimes. Reinstalling the game probably cleared the folder. But if it happens again instead of reinstalling the whole game just find that folder and clean it out. All the XML that you don't need won't come back but all the ones you see in game will reinstall.

Admin controls are not hot keyed as P. I'm not going to say what the key is but I can tell you it is not "P". Source: have the same tools on my server.