Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:43

Sign in to follow this  
orange gum

Which clan is best?

orange gum    0

Hello, i have recently submitted a white list application and I was just wondering before (and if) I get into the server what clan do you think is the best to get the full dayzrp experience for players that are new to dayzrp? No bashing on other clans please, thanks!

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Its best to play a civilian for a while

Voodoo    355

To be honest all clans are good for the server. I wouldn't class just one as the best, it all depends what your looking for,

Russian communists

Ex Airborne Mercenaries

Medics

Bandits

Military

Civillian

orange gum    0

To be honest all clans are good for the server. I wouldn't class just one as the best, it all depends what your looking for,

Russian communists

Ex Airborne Mercenaries

Medics

Bandits

Military

Civillian

Can I get an idea of each clans niche? Or what they are about? Unless it's self-explanatory.

Alan Woods    3

The one that appeals you the most.

I have to say all clans are almost equal in all chapters(RP,PvP,Teamwork).

Terra    1362

There is no "best" Clan.

Every Clan is unique and it is on you to find the Clan that fit´s the best for you.

Voodoo    355

Russian communists

Ex Airborne Mercenaries

Medics

Bandits

Military

Civillian

Can I get an idea of each clans niche? Or what they are about? Unless it's self-explanatory.

Id say be a civ for a little while and travel the map and look for settlements. Youll soon make a decision on different clans by experience and what you hear around chernarus.

There is no "best" Clan.

Every Clan is unique and it is on you to find the Clan that fit´s the best for you.

^Most accurate answer. We have all sorts of clans here. Passive medics, Heroes, Bandits, Mercenaries, RP focused clans. Take your pick.

Hofer    20

Cool, thanks everybody! I am just so pumped to play.

Do you even lift? :troll:

orange gum    0

What type of role do you enjoy in other games? :)

Well usually me and my clan (that I would love to introduce to this game) usually go around and rob people and invade the police or military and take control of territory until they can take us down, but in the current arma 3 life server that we play on that's really all we can do, the usual bandit rp, were looking for a new experience. The idea of a post apocalyptic zombie survival game where different communities try to coexist sounds like a whole new rp experience and I would have always loved to rp in dayz but from what I can tell there isnt another game quite like dayzrp.

Tomeran    3

TOR IS TEH BESTEST AND BIGGEST AND MEANEST OF TEHM ALL!1

No srsly, what Terra said.

Guest Stary Strangler   
Guest Stary Strangler

The REPORTS show SKA is the best.

Terra    1362

Are we really go here and say "XXX-Clan" is the best? "in my opinion the xxx-clan is awesome"?

Go and make your own experience.

There is no "best" Clan.

+1 on this post

Try going through the clans and groups section look at what takes your eye read up on them and so on, I think you'll get a good idea from that :)