Server time: 2017-10-18, 07:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
WarMachine

Underground Station

WarMachine    11

I think it will be very interesting if a Underground hideout sort of place was incorporated into the map just like the Namalsk map secret underground tunnel. It would be like a secret abandoned military base with a bit of military loot and back story to it.

Voodoo    487

I would like to see this implemented but im sure its hard to be designed and incorporated but nice suggestion +1

Hex    31

As awesome as this sounds.....one has to think of the limitations of the ARMA engine. Rocket wanted this type of thing to be implemented with DayZ, instanced off bases ( kinda like World of warcraft raids ) but its simply not possible within ARMA.

Also, as cool as a metro system sounds, Chernarus doesnt seem like the country that would have one, at least not the section of Chernarus we are in.

Falling through the world like Taviana? Nope.

Also, why would Chernarus, a fairly rural area need a metro system when there is no demand for one?

A basement would be pretty cool, but I'd be more interested in a network of caves.

Very difficult to implement and design. Plus going below ground in ARMA is very glitchy. The game was not designed for it to be possible.

Ego    1

Impossible to implement into the current map. The only way this can happen is if we completely remake the map, with the station involved, with an unbelievable amount of involved. I'd love to have pitch black metro stations but thats not going to happen unfortunately.

TrilbyAsh    6

Aye, as it is, our own developers simply cannot alter the actual ground. Perhaps in Standalone, depending on the Editing capabilities.

Owen    14

Would like it but would be glitch crazy though. Maybe in standalone.

Alan Woods    3

Also, why would Chernarus, a fairly rural area need a metro system when there is no demand for one?

A basement would be pretty cool, but I'd be more interested in a network of caves.

I want those,maybe even re add the old caves back?

TightPants    0

Bitches don't know about my basement.