Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. Fizk

Donation problems.

Question

14 answers to this question

Brick    0

Did you try to actually look at your Paypal balance?

I saw that you wrote in IRC that a friend transferred some money. But with Paypal that can take a few days. Otherwise try linking your Paypal to your main bank account. Like that you will never have problems with it again and the difference of SEK to euros is automatically calculated.

Krimbo    0

As Brick said, if you were gifted money it can take a few days to arrive in your balance. Is it actually there? If not, it is likely to do with your PayPal account and how it is configured. Have you activated it properly? Linked your bank account to it etc?

Cpt. Fizk    0

As Brick said, if you were gifted money it can take a few days to arrive in your balance. Is it actually there? If not, it is likely to do with your PayPal account and how it is configured. Have you activated it properly? Linked your bank account to it etc?

My friend just gave me the money cause I helped him out with a thing and IDK what the problem is but it is in my account and all the money shows up and its exacly 27,17 euros.

Did you try to actually look at your Paypal balance?

I saw that you wrote in IRC that a friend transferred some money. But with Paypal that can take a few days. Otherwise try linking your Paypal to your main bank account. Like that you will never have problems with it again and the difference of SEK to euros is automatically calculated.

I have mine linked to my credit card. wWhich I can't even use on the internet... Thats why i asked my friend + I did a deed for him.

Kraith    0

In PayPal options there is a setting to manage and exchange multiple currencies in your balance. Use the option to convert your current Paypal balance to Euros and then try.

Do you have any failed paypal payments?

What do you mean?

If you don't know what I mean by that then don't worry about it. Do try and convert your paypal balance to euros.

Cpt. Fizk    0

In PayPal options there is a setting to manage and exchange multiple currencies in your balance. Use the option to convert your current Paypal balance to Euros and then try.

Do you have any failed paypal payments?

What do you mean?

If you don't know what I mean by that then don't worry about it. Do try and convert your paypal balance to euros.

I have converted into euros.

Brick    0

Try to make a 5 euro donation first. Because Paypal always ask a small percentage of the money itself. So that might be the problem if you try to donate the full 27 euros. Maybe that will work?

Terra    1449

This is what I did find when I googled the problem: http://puu.sh/5he2i.png

The Time you spend to get an aswer here, you could write a e-mail to the paypal-support.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Have you tried calling paypal customer support?

I think they will know a bit more than a bunch of DayZ Larpers

Cpt. Fizk    0

Have you tried calling paypal customer support?

I think they will know a bit more than a bunch of DayZ Larpers

I can't call them here for sweden it would cost me 100000000 SEK X)

Try to make a 5 euro donation first. Because Paypal always ask a small percentage of the money itself. So that might be the problem if you try to donate the full 27 euros. Maybe that will work?

Tried.

Rolle    2963

Have you confirmed your email address? Is your PayPal account security verified?

Cpt. Fizk    0

Have you confirmed your email address? Is your PayPal account security verified?

What do you mean by confirmed? And how do I security verify it? Sorry if i'm bad at this but I really want to help the community + for all the support and help i get =)