Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:29

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

Riggs, over and out

6521763.jpg

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking reports, on this motherfucking board! Everybody strap in, Riggs are leaving the server.

So. After much thinking I have decided to quit playing on DayZ RP. My activity on this community in the future, will only be on the forum. there might be a slight possibility of Morgan Riggs returning to Chernarus at a later time, but for now, his age and combat history have made him paranoid, delusional and mentally unstable. In any case of his return, Morgan won't be the same as before. The Corporation is something that we need to discuss internally and therefor I can not give you an answer on how it is going to continue on that part.

I want to tell you a little bit about my story here on DayZ RP before I go. I started of here a little more than a year ago, but then, on a different account. I quit playing and started up Morgan Riggs early this year. At that time, the community was not small, but smaller than it is today. The community therefor was much tighter, people knew each other better and there were a family feeling, kinda. Now, I am not saying that everything was better before, but in this case, it were.

When I started the raven Shield Mercenaries, I never could imagine that it would become what it is today. The journey has been a long but also great journey, giving me and many other people a chance to develop a unique role play experience. I have met many people through out my travels in Chernarus, many that have been in R.S.M and those that are still there. Also people that are not affiliated to any groups and some that are.

For those that have known me for some time and for those that have not I hope that I have given you some enjoyable role play.

These are the main reasons I quit playing on the server.

Looking back approximate a year from now there were reports, but not in the same way there is today. The game has changed and I want to emphasis that, because it has, in many ways. Today, the struggle is not about getting captured by the enemy clan, or die of lack of food or water. Today, the struggle is the everyday attacks on the settlements, reducing the interactive role play between people that meet there for that very reason. It is about the report overflow on the support forum, it is about who will be banned or not, who you can ban or not. The game have changed, both on the forums and on the server. This has led to an reduction in both role play and role play quality. It has led to an extreme work load on the staff team, which is unacceptable since these guys are working their asses off. I know that some of you might disagree with me, I am merely comparing to my previous experience of from when I started to play here.

Some people might say, "Well do something about it then, instead of rage quitting", well on that note, I have done my best to improve the role play for many people and myself, I have tried to make events, such as the ravens nest and the black bazaar. I have helped people out with their clan designs, settlement designs etc. And something that many people might not know, I have also been a community helper and developer here. My top priority in this community has always been top quality role play, both for me and those that get invited to R.S.M. I am not saying this because I want to brag, I am saying this because we all need to do our part. We need to work together on this, we need to bring back the word "community" in to this community!

On a last note, I hope that no one took any of this offensive. My time here have been great overall, but it is time for me to step down, and I will do that after Christmas. The charity event I'm currently doing will be the last event for some time. And I dearly hope that you still will support the charity against child cancer, even though my activity in the game is going to decrease.

I want to give a big thanks to everyone from the Raven Shield Corporation, the staff, especially Rolle, thinking of all the things he have gone through. And of course to everyone that I have met in game and have had a good time together with.

Morgan Riggs, over and oaaaut.

PCJames    167

Fuck.

Mikasa    2

Just when I managed to join R.S.S. as well.. Well, screw you Morgan.

Enjoy it all, and see you when you stream or something o/

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick!

Shit.

Hofer    20

Enjoy Morgan :) Not unexpected this, but still a shame to see!

Good luck out there.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

yvRrCj4.gif

Well.. shit.

If I said I was surprised that you were going to stop playing, I'd be lying. I don't think I'm the only one who noticed how you were becoming less and less active.

Good luck out there, Morgan. emoticon-2344-src-5e5908b546bbd175-28x28.png

Thank god you'll still be on the forums though. ;)

Oh, I almost forgot. I am currently working on a novel, yes a novel. It is about Morgan Riggs and some of the characters he met on Dayz RP, though, the place is not chernarus, but it is in Europe. I'll be keeping you updated on the progress.

Goz    2

You were the only hippy I could work with, I thank you for that. Good luck Morgan, o7 :-)

Ego    1

Riggs my journey of DayZ RP started with you and the RSM. I really wish you didn't have to go, I know all of the issues that you have detailed and it sometimes makes me want to ship off and leave.

You have truly changed this community, good bye Riggs, thanks for the great memories. o7

Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

As I said on TS, RSM is the only reason I stayed in this community the last 4 months(and Rolle got 50 euros from me :P )

Keep the door open, I'm gonna follow ya on the way out.

Not gonna say goodbye or anything, as I hope RSM will not disband but move on to other adventures/games

J.D.    2

Mate, sad to hear you leaving. I spent a lot of my time around the ravens nest before we had to look after the Desal.

All the best mate, stay safe and have fun.

o7

Rolle    2462

o7, take care! Thanks for the Ravens Nest events!

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril

Sad to see you go riggs. Take care.

The only chance I ever got to meet you in game was when you log on at Raven's Nest and the Emperial Dragons had taken it over, you were dead before I could rp with you but nonetheless I wish you luck, and don't worry...we will save you a can of beans and a Rabbit Man Beer :)

Wunsleh    10

frodo-screaming-no-o.gif

best of luck man, you brought the one of the best rp experiences to the server!