Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:27
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
luniz123

Is this an all right backstory

Question

luniz123    0

This is my back story to how I ended up in cherno and dealt with the 'zombies' Tell me if it's all right or I'm missing anything or if its too descriptive

Please tell me what you think :)

My name is Jayden Williams, I just started university and still living with my parents hoping to get a carrier in IT and computer programming, Me and my friends were saving up money from our jobs to go to 'Dream Hack' which is hosted in Cherno (Russia), so we all met at the airport one week before 'Dream Hack' I had two friends there and myself , Cameron , Gus , We all hopped onto the plane heading towards cherno(10hours later) on the way I was watching the in-built T.V. on the plane watching some news to check what the weather will be like and there was this surprising news report saying that there was a disease out-break and you should stay in-doors and don't go in contact in anyone else I instantly jumped to my friends and told them about it, Later on the pilot said they couldn't land at the airport because of an disease out-break and will have to head back, We were low on fuel and to make it worse there was a storm coming, they said they needed to land at the close by air-port NWAF to re-fuel, they said that there is an outpost at NWAF and completely safe from the disease outbreak we started to come into to land at NWAF then suddenly a lighting bolt came out of no where and hit the right engine and we started to head towards the ground, We hit the ground so hard I felt like my body was about to rip in half, Then I blacked out... moments later I hear the roars of some sort of creatures... sort of humanoid roaring / growling there were gun shots and military vehicles shooting and driving all around the place.. I looked to my left and saw my friend 'Gus' he was dead... I looked to my right and saw my friend Cameron trying to get my seat belt off and yelling at me to run, He handed me a pistol that he received from a military officer that told us to escape with our lives, we started to run out of NWAF past multiple dead military soldiers and we made it into the forest...2 weeks later me and Cameron have been putting up with these 'Zombies' and have occupied a small shack in the forest we have limited food supplies and water, We only rarely go into towns to get food and water because the towns are packed with these creatures... we might need to find a better way to manage. Later on me and Cameron start to head off away from our shack to hopefully find other survivors to help us get back home.

Feel free to edit it a little bit to show me where I've gone wrong etc. Ty :)

7 answers to this question

Jalle    0

This is actually a really good backstory. I really like it, good job!

Hofer    20

Cherno (Russia)

Chernarus*

This is not Russia :)

Other then that it looks OK, I would work some more on it though.

Later on the pilot said they couldn't land at the airport because of an disease out-break and will have to head back

We were low on fuel and to make it worse there was a storm coming, they said they needed to land at the close by air-port NWAF to re-fuel

Just a snippet but some of the story does not make sense and it is worth plugging it into Microsoft word and working on paragraphing and grammar.

Forgive me but yet another plane crash story?

Frayzies    6

Personally I would tend to shy away with anything that has to do with the following, as it has done 5,000 times already.

1: Crashing helicopters.

2: Crashing planes.

3: Crashing boats.

4: Stationed in Chernarus as a soldier prior to the outbreak.

These backgrounds are so common that it's often groan-worthy to hear them again and again and again. If you'd like to try and create a truly unique character and bring something new to Chernarus, think outside of the box. :)

luniz123    0

Ok so the plane landed perfectly and I walked into the forest :D

Later on the pilot said they couldn't land at the airport because of an disease out-break and will have to head back

We were low on fuel and to make it worse there was a storm coming, they said they needed to land at the close by air-port NWAF to re-fuel

Just a snippet but some of the story does not make sense and it is worth plugging it into Microsoft word and working on paragraphing and grammar.

Forgive me but yet another plane crash story?

Ill add in they couldn't land at NEAF, becuase not all the airports were filled with zombies

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Ohh fun read i like it! :)