Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlphaChicken

Rope

Guest AlphaChicken   
Guest AlphaChicken

Don't know if this has been suggested before or if its even possible, but the use of rope. You could use it to hog tie someone or even to throw to a high place and climb up to get an advantage

Guest Thuesen207   
Guest Thuesen207

would be cool but i dont see how they can implement it to the arma engine.

there actually is a restraint function that works for the arma engine, in taki life you have the ability to handcuff people. and in Island Life you can Zip tie people wich makes them sit down with their hands tied behind their back.

it would be a neat thing to have on the mod but i think it would cause allot of RP trouble.

col.nichols    0

Would def be something some how or some way implemented or at-least tried out to see how it can be utilized and hopefully wouldn't be abused!! Maybe in only event type of scenarios.

simiskovich    0

If it were to be added the admins would have to add a rule about not leaving people tied up for a long amount of time, It would count as griefing but you do know...some people

If it were to be added the admins would have to add a rule about not leaving people tied up for a long amount of time, It would count as griefing but you do know...some people

Unless there was a way to make it so you can struggle and if you struggle enough you break free. So say you hold W while tied up you play a "struggling animation" if you know what I mean?

simiskovich    0

Unless there was a way to make it so you can struggle and if you struggle enough you break free. So say you hold W while tied up you play a "struggling animation" if you know what I mean?

Yeah, I see what you mean. They are doing the same in Dayzrp:Standalone, except they use handcuffs there.