Server time: 2019-05-26, 16:05
Sign in to follow this  
yelawolf

Stuck in the skin-changing area! HELP!

I'm just stuck in the skin-changing area, teleported there after giving my mate a blood bag, then it didn't teleported me back. It happens like 5 minutes ago.

Okay, nevermind. After few relogs I spawned on the beach...

Unfortunately this is a alpha bug that happens. Usually once it happense your body gets left behind with your gear. Our advise is for you to try run back to that specific area and hopefully get your gear back in time before others snatch away at it. If Rolle is on it is possible to request a teleport to your body, though he may be busy.

I will direct you here for further information. Hope this helps and best of luck.

Lucky I respawned WITH my gear, but my mate seconds after shooting my CLONE who stayed at the position when I was before teleport, got shot by S.Gru becouse they thought that it was a random killing scene. They stole our Land Rover, but after the report we made, they gave it back, so nothing bad happens.

Probably we will just loose it anyway cuz server just crashed and my buddy who was actually driving it now needed to get out and I don't know the position of it... xP