Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:41

Sign in to follow this  
brk

Altar Castle, Stuff went down!

brk    1

Altar castle was possibly the most craziest thing I have ever experienced today in DayZ. I surrvied, I was there, never forget 12-11-13 R.I.P

What happened?

Im curious too! What could be so crazy? :D

I would of been there but I just came home from skiing so... :/

Bob    0

Shit went down psi and his fanboys thats all i need to say...

brk    1

What happened?

Well, Psi and a few others started arguing over a ural with Enclave and 501st too I think. So Enclave kicked everybody out of Altar, everyone teamed up and we were in a field about a good 100m away we were led by Safe, as he was kicked out too. A few in the crowd started chanting Revolution, then Psi came over and started asking what was going on, a few seconds later Enclave and 501st started firing upon the crowd (me included) for no apparent reason, we didn't shoot at them until a few of us died, some people were screaming cease fire and stuff but it didn't stop them from shooting at us, it was over in minutes. Quite a few people escaped but me and Safe managed to survive until restart just lying down in the fields.

What happened?

Well, Psi and a few others started arguing over a ural with Enclave and 501st too I think. So Enclave kicked everybody out of Altar, everyone teamed up and we were in a field about a good 100m away we were led by Safe, as he was kicked out too. A few in the crowd started chanting Revolution, then Psi came over and started asking what was going on, a few seconds later Enclave and 501st started firing upon the crowd (me included) for no apparent reason, we didn't shoot at them until a few of us died, some people were screaming cease fire and stuff but it didn't stop them from shooting at us, it was over in minutes. Quite a few people escaped but me and Safe managed to survive until restart just lying down in the fields.

I'm not too sure if 501st were there but some were saying they were I thought it was only Enclave

Mush    2

BASICALLY...

Camp was on lockdown.

Civs revolted.

Civs were killed.

SKA arrived.

Shit went down.

Everyone more or less died.

Except the Imperial Dragons.

They are still there.

BONZAI!

Safe wasn't kicked out, he left I think.

That suprised me, I haven't been on today so I don't know the full story but we've always been nice to Safe and he was asking the other day to be 501st executor?

brk    1

Safe wasn't kicked out, he left I think.

That suprised me, I haven't been on today so I don't know the full story but we've always been nice to Safe and he was asking the other day to be 501st executor?

He survived with me and kept saying 'I'm done the 501st aren't who I thought they were.'

He survived with me and kept saying 'I'm done the 501st aren't who I thought they were.'

Hmm, like I said I wasn't there for the full story, but if you look at it from a CR point of view. Things get really fucking confusing when people are shouting, trolling, bad rping (Not saying it happened in this event) but when it does things get out of hand and we HAVE to kick the civs out to sort out problems.

No matter what people say, this was a great experience for all. Dying is part of the fun, I died too. That was SO gritty, I loved it. It was the first experience I had that I really felt I was in a world where life was extremely uncertain every second. I think we'll be seeing some nice footage from this in the comming days.

brk    1

It was really fun, yeah there was bad rp and unlawful killing on the clans part but it really was fun! :)

Ghost    8

It was really fun, yeah there was bad rp and unlawful killing on the clans part but it really was fun! :)

unlawful killing?!?!?!? we told you multiple time to leave the area and no one did so you guys where lucky we didn't start shooting first.

Altar castle was possibly the most craziest thing I have ever experienced today in DayZ. I surrvied, I was there, never forget 12-11-13 R.I.P

If You want to get your revenge PM me am Building an Civ Army

I think the use of the word fanboys around psi is very degrading .... Not everyone here follows the guy yet you portray them to be, just stop it.

On the up note I look forward to footage of it all =)

ConorJD    0

The SKA battered the castle for a while afterwards, we had to retreat as there was no way in :)

The SKA battered the castle for a while afterwards, we had to retreat as there was no way in :)

Was a great firefight I thought!

but we blocked the entrances up pretty well unfortunately for your guys.

8/10 possible Firefight of the year candidate.

ConorJD    0

Haha it was so annoying, I managed to get round the back to find a tank trap, I tried to remove it and it crushed me, ahaha.

Did you all get out after we blew up the ural?

Haha it was so annoying, I managed to get round the back to find a tank trap, I tried to remove it and it crushed me, ahaha.

Did you all get out after we blew up the ural?

I would say you were lucky you died by that we had a guy on the outside start firing grenades on that point shortly after.

and yeah we used the bus parked outside to push the wreckage out the way afterwards

*ps* You could have got in from the outside by crawling under the ural (thats what i did)