Server time: 2017-08-19, 17:03

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GovNeverChanges

I need help...

Question

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

Hey there about a month ago i made my third account (I know NOW that mulit accounts is not aloud)I donated a fue weeks back and was unable to do so as Player id was already in use (On my other account)I would just like a chance to prove my self to the RP world.I spoken to a fue mods a couple of weeks back on TS but would like to see if there is anything i can do,to try and get my player ID reset.

Thank you for any much needed help.

-Cameron ;)

18 answers to this question

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

I made them when i first herd about DayZRP and i forgot about them when i got my new PC quite recently.My brother made my first one for me when i was going through my exams and never told me as our parents split up and he went to live with my dad (So sad i know) but i then made my own account and forgot the password a couple of weeks later at that point a made this account then donated.

Robert    0

Well, If its true and somehow can prove it is, You Might want to Ask one of the Staff members on the Teamspeak.

Ts Ip : ts.dayzrp.com

Ts Pass : dayzrp

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

Dude i have done it all before came on with my bro told my story and was told they don't "believe" my story because its perfect?So i wanted to make my case again but at a better time,i understand the mods are always very busy.I just want my player ID reset so i can to join the community.(If i do get whitelisted)

Robert    0

Dude i have done it all before came on with my bro told my story and was told they don't "believe" my story because its perfect?So i wanted to make my case again but at a better time,i understand the mods are always very busy.I just want my player ID reset so i can to join the community.(If i do get whitelisted)

Ok, if the staff don't Believe you, I don't no why you are asking the community.

//Do you remember your old Accounts names?

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

Yeah i do and the reason why is because i don't understand whats so hard to believe?

(Names of old accounts-CodeCameron and MindPowers)I just want my player Id reset i don't think that just because i made a account i should not be able to play.

Robert    0

Yeah i do and the reason why is because i don't understand whats so hard to believe?

(Names of old accounts-CodeCameron and MindPowers)I just want my player Id reset i don't think that just because i made a account i should not be able to play.

CodeCameron and MindPowers, are banned..

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

Yes they band them last time i had the chat with Rolle about it.

Robert    0

Yes they band them last time i had the chat with Rolle about it.

//ok... so the owner said no, and you created another account?

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

No no no.This is the account i spoke to Rolle on and he gave it so some mods to sort out and they said its to perfect?Those account was removed when i told Rolle my player ID.

Robert    0

No no no.This is the account i spoke to Rolle on and he gave it so some mods to sort out and they said its to perfect?Those account was removed when i told Rolle my player ID.

I still dont understand what you wish to achieve.... If the staff members have said no?

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

I'm asking for my player id to be reset of old accounts.

Robert    0

I'm asking for my player id to be reset of old accounts.

Yes ik, but its down to the staff, if they have already said no, why are you posting?

Wont happen probably. You will most likely have to rewhitelist on this account. If they allow that.

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

That's the thing i cannot even re whitelist as my player id is used on those accounts i cannot use it -_-.

Seeing as they banned those accounts, I'd say your luck ran out. Sorry.

Guest GovNeverChanges   
Guest GovNeverChanges

That's a kick in the sack.But ok dude thanks for the help enjoy your day/night. :)

Indeed, you as well.