Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:44

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mrdragonslayer

Hello.

Guest Mrdragonslayer   
Guest Mrdragonslayer

Hi guys, I'm Mrdragonslayer (Lars Hurtado Ramirez) I'm a 23 year old gamer from Belgium. Who loves Dayz I would like to join the DayZRP community. Because I love RP'ing. I used to RP on Garry's mod.I owned a server and I was admin on a server there aswell.But I kinda got bored of Gmod.So I started looking into dayz.I saw some videos of it on youtube and I bought arma 2 OA about 1 year ago.I started playing dayz about 2 months after that.So after over a year of normal dayz and dayz mods combined I wanted to get back into RP'ing.So i looked into some public dayzrp servers but they where are all really bad. (Terrible RP'ing, Really bad admins).So I looked into some Private hived servers or whitelisted servers.Thank to the magical help of youtube I found out about DayZRP.So here I am saying hello :D

simiskovich    0

Hello there if you're looking to play on our servers, you'll need to whitelist yourself, While you're waiting for your whitelist to be approved, I suggest you take a look at these tutorial to get yourself prepared for the adventure that is DayzRP, Hope to see you ingame.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-a-basic-roleplaying-guide

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-tomerans-how-to-...bies-guide

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-ego-s-guide-for-newcomers

Welcome to the community - Simiskovich

Guest The Black Bagder   
Guest The Black Bagder

hello

Guest Mrdragonslayer   
Guest Mrdragonslayer

Hi guys :D How are all of you doing?

What happened to your other account, Ecliptium?

Oh, just curious as to how you aged 4 years since July? That is amazing.

Guest DreddLoks   
Guest DreddLoks

Well, thats awkward...

Guest Mrdragonslayer   
Guest Mrdragonslayer

I never had another account called "Ecliptium"

I don't get how you got this information? Since I haven't even submitted once? Or do you know something I don't know?

Guest Mrdragonslayer   
Guest Mrdragonslayer

I don't know if this is some sort of test? But I really don't know what everyone (including you) is talking about.So if this is some sort of joke.Please stop because you are confusing me?

Not a joke...did you click the link? Its a joining post...same name as you, different ages. Came from the same IP address. So, I am asking you why the age difference? A person does not age 4 years in a span of 4 months.

Guest Mrdragonslayer   
Guest Mrdragonslayer

Ahhh, now I see it.That other person has to be my sister.Apparently she also likes to play DayZRP.I didn't know that.This probably won't make any sense to you.But you have to believe me on this one. I honestly didn't know my sister singed up.And I guess she used my name for some odd reason.I'll talk to her about that.It's also surprising me.

So, your sister made an account, her name is also (Lars Hurtado Ramirez), she is 19 and your 23?

Guest Mrdragonslayer   
Guest Mrdragonslayer

Her name is not Lars Hurtado Ramirez.She is 19 years old.And i'm 23 yes.And she did make an account.But I had no idea about that to be honest.