Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:05

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tranqlotus

Your time in DayZRP

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

You have to have been here 2 months to WRITE something, (or else it isnt that fun).

Some things to mention:

Raids you have participated in or against.

Previous Clans or Clans you like/wish to join.

Great RP you have experienced.

So here's mine.

I have been in Monolith which was the first clan i was in when i joined in early august/late july. Blackwatch was the biggest clan I joined, i loved them. Most of them were great friends and lovely people to RP with. I then joined Volki and wasnt there to long although i wish i was. They were great to play with although we never left Desal :troll:.

I have participated in many raids, including a raid with ZNU and Berserkers, (which turned to Blackwatch). I've fought against raids with R.S.M against BWP, NRF and other small groups. Many robberies

TOO MANY!

The best roleplay i have experienced would be with the Gwarri brothers up at FM Camp a while back. Also all of the CLF members take pride in there robberies. Thanks to all for making it a fun experience.

(im not leaving :P)

So leave yours and DONT'T FLAME! Keep it civil.

<3

Iiro    0

My first clan was Blue Eagles which i joined in late July. I was co-founder of Lawkeepers but after few days i got bored and didn't play for months. And now i have no intention to join clan.

Best RP, i don't even remember their names but they all were living in the place called Homestone.

Ive been here over a year and I have seen alot of stuff. The first clan I was truthfully in was Pizza Boy Delivery Service. We basically just gave rides to everyone. Then I joined the Regulators. I forgot the stuff we did in there, but during that time I was robbed by the original s-gru alot. After that I took a little break. When I came back I went clanless for a while. I eventually joined salvation where I had fun being the dirtiest bandit I could be. After I go Kyy(the leader banned) for being a terrible leader, I joined FM for a while. That didnt last long though. I then made my Aidan Blake character. The character was mentally disabled and was irish. I had tons of fun but I had to move on after being called a copycat of Juggs alot(this was when he appeared in PsiSyndicate's videos). I then made my southern hobo character Dennis Smith. He was part of LF and was an overall hero. I got bored of dayzrp and took another break. I came back when I thought of a new character call Colt Vacher, which is my current one. I am part of GHOSTS(not official) and had alot of fun being a bandit. My stories keep evolving and I am learning how to roleplay even better, by meeting new people and developing new skills.

Links to character Bios

Aidan Blake- http://www.dayzrp.com/t-aidan-blake

Colt Vacher- http://www.dayzrp.com/t-colt-vacher

Random Character Links

Viktor Vodick- http://www.dayzrp.com/t-vicktor-vodik

My first clan was Blue Eagles which i joined in late July. I was co-founder of Lawkeepers but after few days i got bored and didn't play for months. And now i have now intention to join clan.

Best RP, i don't even remember their names but they all were living in the place called Homestone.

I remember lawkeepers, they were fun

Cid    333

I was apart of a cool RP group known as the Unnamed. We took things quite realistically and had a blast RP'ing with people. It was weird for people because of the way we roleplayed, but the people we came across seemed to enjoy it most of the time. I made a bunch of friends through the group, so I was thinking about starting it up again, but making it a bit more official than it was before.

Sadly, one of the guys in the group got banned and the one of the others doesn't seem to play here anymore.

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

I have been here for 3-4 months or so. The first clan i joined was Imperial Guards (disbanded) then I joined VOX (Left) then I joined NRF (disbanded) and now im in SVR

#SVR4Lyfe

Guest Tranqlotus   
Guest Tranqlotus

I have been here for 3-4 months or so. The first clan i joined was Imperial Guards (disbanded) then I joined VOX (Left) then I joined NRF (disbanded) and now im in SVR

#SVR4Lyfe

very detailed! :troll: Nice clans for such short period of time! Nice!

ActionMan    2

I was a lone agent for a while, and then joined up with the Lawkeepers while they were still a thing. Had a lot of great experiences with them -- patrolling publicly instead of sneaking around, helping randoms by giving out gear/ammo/meds, offering lifts, receiving emergency calls for help on the radio and rushing to crime scenes, being robbed or taken hostage ourselves, succeeding or fucking up rescue missions, staking out the refueling points to find out who possessed the choppers, tracking down the camps of thieves and returning stolen vehicles... Good times ;)

I have some footage I'll have to upload that I really remember, of a helicopter patrol, where with the searchlight on the chopper, we spotted a new survivor who was cornered, hiding from a huge swarm of zombies. He popped a flare to signal for help, we opened up with the MG's on the chopper and unloaded a medic and guard to heal him and stock up his backpack :D

I miss the commissioner's guitar on the vehicle patrols:

Biggest "raid" I took part in was the NWAF invasion PvE event:

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

#SVR4Lyfe

very detailed! :troll: Nice clans for such short period of time! Nice!

I was on my phone. I will edit my story when i have time.

Been here for over a year now and only ever been with one group of players whom I regard with the deepest respect.

We have built up and adapted as the time went on and made the first real player camp with RSM, who are also a top bunch of lads. Sadly that didn't work out in the long run but I would not change what happened.

I am sounding very sentimental but there is too much to mention. I remember my first days fearing SGRU ver 1.0 and BB and the CB war. I remember the old staff coming and going.

In my eyes the best moments was the time with the Injected where new clans were formed and the Roleplay was at one if its peaks. Those sessions with TOR and the constant interactions with SFOD-D (Murica!) were intense and very enjoyable. SDS fights were always a blast. RF's glory days were great (top lads).

The pinnacle in regards to pvp was the major attack from a conglomerate of Russian clans attacking the Haven and we managed to reclaim and eradicate the attackers, with Lewis narrowly escaping. That was an excellent night and there was much jubilation.

Other than that. There have been many minor occurrences that have shown me the true potential of some people in their RP and for them they have my deepest thanks. Without you this place is dull. So take a bow.

Even my time in staff allowed me to hopefully impart some sense of what the goals I felt should be used to create a positive environment.

F5ZB5MJ.gif

What is that you say?

Hurry up?

Ok then! It's been very enjoyable.

I joined the server and I had no clue what the fuck I was doing. Never played DayZ. Never roleplayed. Rarely play games anyway.

So on my first day I was running around cluelessly with a hatchet I picked up somewhere when I met this dude in front of the TP (it was at Cherno at the time - how I ever found it I do not know. I just stumbled upon it). He suggested to go look for a better weapon than a hatchet. I accepted his invitation and off we went, to Cherno.

It was nighttime, my brightness was low and I couldn't see shit. The dude I was with however had NVGs. So what our journey entailed was me holding his hand, trying to follow him and not attract any zombies. I used my flashlight when it was safe to do so, but every once in a while a car would come by or we would hear shooting, and then the dude would gesture me to turn off my flashlight.

It was fucking awesome. Oh, the atmosphere. We didn't even roleplay much (although he did tell me a lot about the current clans), but the excitement was just perfect. I remember playing the next day in daytime. I was like "where the FUCK am I!?" :P

Turns out this "dude" I was with was Daniel, who joined a month earlier. We contacted each other on the forums and played again the next day, and the next, and a lot of days after that. He learned me the ropes. He joined SRF, I followed him and we had a great time with Slip, Paddy Mayne, Prospero, TrilbyAsh, Quack, Ivan, Reacher and a whole bunch of others.

Daniel left SRF for S-GRU V2, I left SRF to create a bunch of new characters, each of which coincidentally met Daniel on their first day of playing.

Around April/May, at the time of the influx, I contacted Morgan Riggs about joining RSM, which had just been set up at the time. He and Vadim accepted me and we had some fun times, but I left before the clan became big. I started losing interesting in playing the game in general.

I started to get more and more active on the forums. Not that I was ever quiet here. One day after having told about a thousand people in IRC to not ask about the passphrase, Rolle approached me asking if I had ever thought about becoming a CH. I had not, which I said. Rolle said "ok" and left. :P The next day I saw Slip had an orange name so I thought "what the hell, why not", contacted Rolle and then I was a CH.

Staff was small at the time, a lot smaller than now. I moved up the ranks at the same speed as Slip. I saw many people in staff come and go, and even left staff myself for about a month.

Although I've barely played since May, I'm still having a blast in this community. I doubt I'll ever really play again.

Daniel, thanks a lot for the awesome times. You're the nicest guy ever, and I really miss the times we played together. That first day was an awesome experience, probably the best gaming experience I've had in my life. I'm really glad you were the first person I met on the server. With NRF you had an awesome concept, but it's a shame it didn't work out quite as well as you'd hoped.

I'll continue to be a part of this community and I'll continue to be in staff for the foreseeable future. Unless Rolle kicks me, that is. :D

I have been apart of this wonderful community for 6 months now.

At first i was a lonewolf for about 2 weeks, then i decided to join SF(oldclan, disbanded) There i met Fackmos, and we have been rolling together ever since. He's my best bud here on DayZRP.

After SF disbanded me and Fackmos made Volki near the end of July.

I have been apart of many settlement raids(2xSanctuary)and i have defended Desal many times.

I havent been robbed that many times, i always eluded the grasp of people robbing me. Only SVR and MVD managed do rob me once about 3 months back. One of the coolest RP experiences i had.

I also had a good roleplay session with Marek Svoboda (Goz) and it was a very tense situtation-he had people watching us, we had people watching their overwatch and so on. We managed to talk it out and evaded a massacre on both sides.

I enoyed every second here in DayZRP and i am addicted to it. :P

Zod    3

Back in may I was watching Wrath of Silus (A scripted RP series by JackFrags) and in the related videos there was Psi's video, I clicked it and fell in love

I sent in my 88 word whitelist and to my surprise, passed :D I then showed my IRL friend MyNameisCallen and he too sent in a app and got rejected, I almost gave up on DayZRP thinking if he didn't get in I would have no-one to play with, He then sent in his second and got accepted :D

I posted in the forums a little bit and a guy named Ryven saw I was Australian and invited me and Callen to join a clan called The Australian Survivors, I joined not sure if it was the clan for me. In there I met Ryven, Lukeas, Dr. Dax (Back when he still shot people ;)), Neo-Con, Jasper and my future Pirate crew members Udgar, Sabess and Kravok

TAS went on for a little while and I had a blast, We were nice to everybody but we ended up going to war with RSM. After the war ended Ryven, Luke and Dax ended up joining the Free Medics and TAS disbanded. Where my former clan members went the 'hero route' the rest of us went bandit.

Udgar made The Black Pirates <3 Sabess, Kravok, Callen and I all joined, Myself and Sabess were made into Captains, Callen and Kravok were made into lieutenants. We stole every boat we could find and set up shop on the island of Tortuga (Skalisty) and a week later Shakyagaming (now named Shakya) made The Sovereignty of Skalisty Island. We were so shocked, No-one went to Skalisty and suddenly they were building a camp on it, So naturally we did what any rational person would do, We vowed to destroy them! and so started the great BSP vs. The Server war

At first it was just us vs. Skalisty, but then the community got wind that we were trying to destroy a new settlement and everything went to shit, Everybody and their dog signed up to kill the pirate invaders but we pushed forward never losing a firefight on our home, We agreed we needed more pirates to fight all the clans that were signing up to help Shakya and the Sovereignty. We found alot of recruits but the 2 that stand out in my heart were Joel Biddy and AlphonseGabriel (May he rest in piece)

Our streak continued, Never losing a fight on our beloved land of Tortuga, We had high hopes even though the entire server and the staff hated us and we had a report about us almost everyday, We felt ok because we thought we were breaking their spirits and our home would be ours once more and then The Night came.

It was Skallisty's proper opening, though it was filled with people almost every night it had never properly been opened. The entire server was going to be there and we were going to crash their party :D

We were confident, We were ready, We had never lost a fight on that island and we weren't going to start now! Little did we know more clans had signed up to fight against us, but these weren't any clans Shakya somehow convinced both CLF and SVR to help kill us.

We tried our best but we hardly made it onto the island, Joel sunk to the bottom of the ocean after him and the Queen Anne's Revenge (my fishing boat) were destroyed by a CLF huey

Udgar and I were gunned down on Tortuga's shore by SVR members and the rest were sniped before getting anywhere near the island.

Our first defeat... It was tragic, It broke my spirit and even though Shakya and the Sovereignty eventually left and we once again owned Tortuga, My passion was gone, I ended up leaving the pirates and joined NAPA with my former clan members Ryven and Lukeas. Shortly after joining NAPA I changed my name to Zod and Vladimir Pankratii was born! (originally Sergei Pankratii)

The NAPA days were a blast, It rekindled my love of DayZRP. Me, Ryven and Lukeas became like the 3 musketeers, We went everywhere together and destroyed anyone in our path. My PvP skills improved immensely since being in TAS and they only improved from there. Though we lost now and again we fought tooth and nail to protect The Haven and I got a new found respect for Shakya and the Sovereignty, Seeing how hard it was at times to protect a camp.

After a week or so of being NAPA, Kyy a former Pirate made Salvation and an enemy was born, Salvation though lacking in gun skills were fierce because of the sheer numbers of them, They attacked constantly, We felt like Spartans and they were the Persians.

Kyy ended up getting banned, Salvation disbanded and Haven ended up closing. Ryven and Lukeas ended up leaving to join the new group NRF, A majority of NAPA became inactive, which in-turn made me inactive as I had no-one to play with, Though hope was not lost as one day Reacher sent us all the proposal to join forces with our allies CLF and though I was sad to see NAPA die, I was happy to meet new people that welcomed me with open arms.

My days in CLF have been some of my best, We have the most fun together and the RP is the best I've ever experienced, though I sometimes miss my old BSP and TAS buddies I've made new friends in CLF that I wouldn't trade for the world <3

Anyway, That's my story...

TL;DR

Raids you have participated in or against: Skalisty Raids with BSP

Previous Clans or Clans you like/wish to join: TAS, BSP, NAPA and CLF

Great RP you have experienced: CLFs (especially Zhunks)