Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MrNaztastic

My characters back-story

MrNaztastic    0

Hey guys i just completed my application and hopefully will be whitelisted soon

My characters back-story

McKenzie Jones was born in Cardiff, United Kingdom but spent most of his life at his uncles house in Queens, New York. His father passed away when McKenzie was just 7 years old due to a gunshot wound he had suffered while he was brokering a deal for a drugs gang.

His mother raised him the best she could every penny of her earnings went towards putting clothes on McKenzie's back, you see his mum loved him but couldn't deal with the fact that he reminded her of his dad, even at the age of 10 she could see the look in his eyes when he got angry it was like the devil was trying to get out of him, so at the age of 13 she sent him to stay with his uncle hoping that the rough neighbourhood where he lived would change him for the better. Big Mistake

At the age of 20 McKenzie had everything he ever wanted, Money, Cars and Women, you see most people would call him a success at such a young age but his uncle knew the root he was taking resembled his dad's and that ended up badly.

It was short lived though as at the age of 22 his uncle shopped him to the police, McKenzie served a lengthy jail term that would keep him locked up until his 24th birthday. On his release he realised he had lost everything, he no longer had the respect he craved for so decided to make a fresh start and to change his ways, he picked Chernarus a place where nobody knew him, nobody could judge him on his past mistakes.

Now we are here on his 25th birthday stuck in a zombie apocalypse, Will his past ways benefit him in this situation. Time will tell

Hope you guys enjoyed :)

One quick question. How do i change my profile name to my characters name ??

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the DayZRP community.

To change your name, merely go into ARMA2:OA, select player profile and then change your name to a character name there. :)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me.

Ego    1

Good story but I have two questions.

1. How did he end up in Chernarus?

2."his uncle shopped him to the police" What does that mean

MrNaztastic    0

Hello and welcome to the DayZRP community.

To change your name, merely go into ARMA2:OA, select player profile and then change your name to a character name there. :)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks man :)

Good story but I have two questions.

1. How did he end up in Chernarus?

2."his uncle shopped him to the police" What does that mean

Thank you buddy :)

He ended up in chernarus as he wanted to start a new life after coming out of prison. yes chernarus is a bit random i will admit but thats where he picked ahaaa

and I mean that his uncle snitched/Told the police about his lifestlye as he thought a prison stint would change his ways. shortly after that the police picked McKenzie up

Hope this helps anything else you want to know i will be glad to tell you