Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:43
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
guywithnopants

Whitelist need admin help

Question

So i sent in my whitelist application yesterday and was 2nd in queue. When i came on today i was 11th in queue, could anybody help me understand this.

8 answers to this question

TrilbyAsh    6

People with more extensive applications will take precedence over yours. You might have been 2nd to begin with, but the admins more than likely didn't get around to reviewing before people with applications with a bigger quantity came along.

EDIT: 500th Post. Yay.

Also people donating more will be bumped ahead of you in the queue. We advise you to be patient as the admins take the time to review all of the applications.

/Moved to Questions

Also people donating more will be bumped ahead of you in the queue. We advise you to be patient as the admins take the time to review all of the applications.

/Moved to Questions

What happens if people consistently post loger applications and donate more money than me? surely I would never have my application reviewed?

Thumper    0

/Moved to Questions

What happens if people consistently post loger applications and donate more money than me? surely I would never have my application reviewed?

Thats kind of a possibilty...but unlikely. We do shut down the whitelist at times, but we do not always have a steady stream of applications and our Admin team generally gets to them all.

Not necessarily, in these cases they take into consideration how long one person has been waiting and will review them based on that too.

So as you can see there are a lot of factors for the admins to take into consideration whilst reviewing whitelist applications.

Just be patient and your time will come :)

Not necessarily, in these cases they take into consideration how long one person has been waiting and will review them based on that too.

So as you can see there are a lot of factors for the admins to take into consideration whilst reviewing whitelist applications.

Just be patient and your time will come :)

Alright, thankyou for your time.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

People with more extensive applications will take precedence over yours. You might have been 2nd to begin with, but the admins more than likely didn't get around to reviewing before people with applications with a bigger quantity came along.

EDIT: 500th Post. Yay.

http://i.imgur.com/vOqMG.gif

Khardia    0

Like said above, if anyone with a "better app" posts it you will lose positions.

Though, the "priority" queue is cleared everyday (usually), so you shouldn't be afraid of not being reviewed : you will be.