Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:06
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dynastywins

I'VE BEEN ROBBED!

Sly    1

I have actually never been robbed, I guess I am just that lucky.

The Clown    1

Shouldn't you start by telling us your story ?

I've got robbed a couple of times. One time by Slip and Wookie and I forgot that I had Chloroform on me, could have killed them both easily if not :( Got executed although I had a super nice story about me finding the NRF - clothing on a dead body and my ID getting lost while I was taking a swim in pobeda lake... RIP

Trimbly    0

I was robbed just last night guy that robbed me got killed because he didn't check if I still had my machete before making a fire.

Mad Stone    0

Got robbed last time by a 13-14 years old kiddo and his 2 buddies. Killed the 2 older ones, the young one got me.

It was embarrasing.

Guest Cadence   
Guest Cadence

I've been robbed some many times i lost count!

Mikasa    2

Some guy named Boris tried to rob me once. Poor Boris did not have a good time afterwards.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

Got robbed last time by a 13-14 years old kiddo and his 2 buddies. Killed the 2 older ones, the young one got me.

It was embarrasing.

Always disappointing. I hate the voices more than their shite RP

Archer    0

I got robbed once. It was one of those standard "ten secs, drop weps, run North," so I wrekt them with the gun in my pack.

Tomeran    3

I got robbed by Caesar a while ago.

Then he went: "Wait, who are you?"

"Tom. Also known as "Tomeran" to some."

"...well shit. Go on, take your stuff and get outa here."

Helps to be TOR I guess? :D

Owen    14

I'll arrange something.

MrStevetic    0

Twice

First time was pretty enjoyable. Hitched a Ride with The Bureau without knowing they were a bandit clan, good roleplay on their part. They started off as friendly as bandits get, giving clear instructions, and even letting my character have a smoke when we got to the middle of the woods.

As I became more and more high maintenance and of less value to them (i.e. I vomited in their makeshift hood due to their being fresh blood on the inside, and then gave them hell about the quality of their kit, and they were getting no bids for me as a slave) they got rougher and more impatient with me. Managed to roleplay the loss of a custom compass that I am still yet to retrieve. They let me go, I later saw the betty their ambush squad in crashed in Polana being swarmed by Z's. Good Times :D

Second time I had just gotten into Altar Castle. 3 Guys (one SKA, 2 Al-Takish) were in there doing their thing, and I was unaware that they were taking hostages. They ID'd me, then took me hostage, rounded me up in a tent, and that's when the 501st attacked.

Now this distracted the guards long enough to allow me to recover my bag which I had an AKM stowed in, and then the 501st threw a grenade which just about killed me.

So blind, dazed and bleeding, I managed to stagger out, then stagger back in and get wiped off the face of the earth (out of my own stupidity). Good times also

simiskovich    0

Back when I was part of NAPA I used to get robbed around 6 times a day, You know. Just the usual. Someone when I heard someone's voice I immediately started dropping my stuff.

Shouldn't you start by telling us your story ?

I've got robbed a couple of times. One time by Slip and Wookie and I forgot that I had Chloroform on me, could have killed them both easily if not :( Got executed although I had a super nice story about me finding the NRF - clothing on a dead body and my ID getting lost while I was taking a swim in pobeda lake... RIP

Don't forget the time I killed you after your joke initiation on me :D

Was the Clothing you ''found on the dead body'' a ghillie suit :P ?

Met SVR Yesterday thought they were going to rob me but eh I gave YES GAVE them my G36C in good will

kyoto    4

Find this man

Robbed of my Aks-74UN Kobra and PP2000 at the end of the train tracks in Lumber Mill.

Normally I wouldn't be pissed, but I was in view of Desal the whole time.

I tried going after them with 2 guys from Desal (Albin and someone whose name I can't remember).

Unfortunately didn't find them, but got Albin some merc clothes.

Apfelsator    2

I got robbed two times by now.

First time i was observating around mid-day a few NRF guys at the polana factory with their UAZ, almost stumbled over them when i was trying to enter the factory through the small hole in the wall from the south-west.

I then hide in a bush for an half hour, watching them as i needed one tire to get a GAZ running in Gorka.

After 45 minutes i decided to leave as the NRF got reinforced by two more people, i left in direction of polana, decided to take my chances in the super market when i heard shots from the direction of the factory.

I got into the town quietly and didn't saw anyone, made my way to the supermarket without attracting any meatsacks, and started to search the place from the back.

As i got into the front of the store, one guy was coming from the back, suprised me totally as i didn't noticed anything.

Well, after i greeted this one guy, more and more dropped in, in the end there where like six to eight of them, i think.

We had a short talk until they said:"Well, we would appreciate if you drop your weapons and your backpack in the corner there."

Turned it they where brotherhood.

They forced me to face to the wall and got my hands on my head, searched me for my belongings and then said:"Ok, follow us....RUN!"

So i followed them to the south-eastern part of the town where they told me i could have back all my stuff but not my hatchet.

They then released me and i got back to my stuff in the store.

I was quite happy to how the situation turned out.

The second time was a few days ago when i was on my way to the Desal Plant to trade, i spotted two guys on the road uphill when i came from Khelm, hide in a bush and watched them as they got closer.

Then i heard "Why are you following me, stop it." and they went away.

I then checked my map and when i did look up again, a guy was running to my direction, then after a short greeting, ordered me to face the treeline, drop all my stuff and start running into the direction of desal.

Pretty bad robbery but at Desal Dr. Mendel offered to help me and we got back to the place, where i found my AK and a pistol the bandit left.

ZettaByte    0

Never been robbed haha

Just stopped at a road block on S-GRU turn, in a clan war zone (thats how they called it). I guess it was IRA vs someone at the time.

Robbed by ska once.

Driving across the field around altar, someone shouted "taxi". I stopped, told me to do the drill, then drove me a bit further and told me to get out and run away. No bloody rp at all, a by stander would think it looked like a mc-drive through.

Well that was probably the only time and a shitty one.