Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:52

Sign in to follow this  
Steve

AMD Driver Problem? | Game crash

Question

Steve    0

So i got the Sapphire HD 7870 OC edition and i had problems with BF4 so i downloaded the latest beta driver 13.11 and bf4 works fine, but arma2oa (dayzrp) crashes after a few minutes, no bluescreen. My screens just turn white and audio works and when im in skype or ts i can still hear ! and talk ! to people, but it looks like my GPU just turns itself of or whatever. anyone else has these kind of problems?

Also it used to work perfectly before, and there is no way i can close arma2oa (dayzrp)

5gelz

8 answers to this question

Meatlunk    0

I play Battlefield 4 with the HD7850 2GB on high with a good amound of fps and DayZRP doesn't crash for me. I use Catalyst Version 13.9 so I suggest downloading and installing this one and see if that works.

Steve    0

I play Battlefield 4 with the HD7850 2GB on high with a good amound of fps and DayZRP doesn't crash for me. I use Catalyst Version 13.9 so I suggest downloading and installing this one and see if that works.

I used to get bluescreens after every mapchange. But the new update fixed that.

5ggvh.png

5ggvu.png

Also i tried that at first before downloading the beta driver, but when i installed that it just went full apeshit and turnd itself off so thats not an option :(

Sapphire HD 7870 OC Edition

Intel I7 Sandy Bridge 2600K

(both not overclocked)

broz70    0

Sounds like a memory leak, uninstalling your drivers completely and a fresh install might help.

I have the AMD 7770 and it has happened to me before on another game.

Steve    0

Sounds like a memory leak, uninstalling your drivers completely and a fresh install might help.

I have the AMD 7770 and it has happened to me before on another game.

did you just reinstall your drivers? Because i just cleaned my hard drive like 1 month ago.

Johnny1    0

I seen a lot of reports that the 7850-7870 from sapphire are faulty not all but some were made with a mistake I also made a gamble buying one of the sapphire 7850 2gb card but for me it works like a charm.

I am not saying your one is faulty I am just saying what is the worst it can be.

I hope you got your warranty in case.

What is your power supply? What Watt ?

Steve    0

I seen a lot of reports that the 7850-7870 from sapphire are faulty not all but some were made with a mistake I also made a gamble buying one of the sapphire 7850 2gb card but for me it works like a charm.

I am not saying your one is faulty I am just saying what is the worst it can be.

Haha yea, I'll replace it with a 290X or a 780ti, but i need to save up a bit before.

I have a corsair power supply with

5gYVv.jpg

Johnny1    0

Haha yea, I'll replace it with a 290X or a 780ti, but i need to save up a bit before.

I have a corsair power supply with

5gYVv.jpg

xDD

Anyway back to the question. I don't think that should be a psu issue as 600 watt should be enough. Well that's all I can say as I don't have a lot of knowledge on radeon cards because I used nvidia for past 5 years and just this year switched to radeon all I can say I had no issues with my card so far.