Server time: 2017-10-17, 09:40
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Hase

Introducing....the lost lawyer

Hase    0

Hi there everybody,

I would like to introduce myself and as far as I understood this is done in this thread ooc.

I am of some age in real life, which means i am older than 40 years now. Since I enjoyed rp years ago in Ultima Online (Project Götterdämmerung at Server Drachenfels)and i am a passionate Player of dayz, my friends message "hey there is dayzrp" fell on prepared acre.

I understood the only way to get whitelisted right now is a donation which I will have to keep secret from my wife. But since her fate is unknown in my ic Story I am willing to take that risk. Or, as I would explain it to her ic: this is the only chance to find my biggest love again. She would melt and I could play.

Well, I did not find any page or button to get whitelisted WITH a donation either. Maybe somebody could give me a Hand?

Cheers,

Hase

Donating bumps you up the queue. That is about it. Gone are the days of donators getting an automated white list.

That was back in 2012.

Donating bumps you up the queue. That is about it. Gone are the days of donators getting an automated white list.

That was back in 2012.

And people call us sell-outs now? :P

That was back in 2012.

Funny that :D

Nowadays we see more blue names with low post counts eh?

Johnny1    0

tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Welcome man, I hope you will enjoy your stay in this community.

I wish you luck on the white list ;)

That was back in 2012.

Funny that :D

Nowadays we see more blue names with low post counts eh?

Low in a relative sense?

Agreed.

*chuckles as he looks down on the rest of the community with SumoS*

Hase    0

Thx for any help already! Just to specify my question a bit: where do I apply to, when the whitelist is not open?

Thx for any help already! Just to specify my question a bit: where do I apply to, when the whitelist is not open?

When you donate will whitelist application automatically open up for you.

Guest Waldo Kennedy   
Guest Waldo Kennedy

Liking the lost lawyer deal :)kinda like saul goodmen

Guest funnyfacegaming   
Guest funnyfacegaming

Hmm It'd kinda be a cool experience to meet you ingame ! I'll be waiting :D

Hase    0

So..here is my Story.

Thanks a LOT to Tomeran, without his chronicles this story would not have been written.

----------------------------

If you would have seen that small light of a hidden campfire north of Elektrozavodsk between Topolka Dam and Pusta last night you might have shouted "Friendly!" in order to join that sole survivor and he might have told you his story.

Of course you were not there. And of course the chances are high, that this lonely man would have panicked if you would have shouted at him. You might be dead now or he could have run. But let's imagine that, for some reason, you made him talk. Maybe you brought beans. You know, those ones with the blue paper around.

“I am here since Day 1.

Of course I did not know it was Day 1

For me it was Day 8! I was in Chernarus for bloody 8 days already. Of course I am not form here! I am a foreigner, if you can still call a living person a foreigner anywhere on earth. Europe, Germany. That's my home. I was here to due to an invitation. "The Chernorus chamber of law invites to his yearly international Meeting, Elektrozavodsk 2012". You know the big Hotel in Elektro? That was the place the meeting should take place. Acutally I had a room there, nice view towards the sea. Nice chambermaids...clean sheets...

After all that

*performs a showing gesture around him*

I wish the Chernorus chamber of law would have invited us the year before. But in 2011 China was invited. As if China would have to contribute anything to Chernorus' legal System! Death Penalty maybe. *sighs* Not even that. Chernorus had death penalty already.

Anyway, I was asked by my local lawyer chamber to represent the lawyer approach to the legal system, others represented the judges, the Administration and so on. That bloody judge. He was from Mannheim, I think. He was yelling like hell when he was attacked. His arm was literally bitten off. He couldn't keep pace with us and we couldn't afford to slow down while running. I still hear him screaming. "Help". "Come back." "Mother." - That kind of stuff. The Kind of stuff you heard a lot in these days.

The irony in all that was: the Meeting was over for 3 days already, but there was no plane flying. At least not for us. The guy at the reception in that Elektro Hotel always smiled when we asked and said: "No plane Sir!" Mr. No-plane-Sir. The last time I saw him he was not smiling anymore.

*coughs*

Well, I wonder why my local chamber of law asked me for the job. To be honest we kept laughing at those tiny efforts of the country of Chernorus to achieve a place in the legal community of the world. Nobody gave a shit about their legal system. It was politics that we sent someone at all. “Be friendly to the Chernorussians! It could help our economy. Maybe they will detect oil in Chernorus someday!” So they asked me. Running my own office, with not enough clients and even less success in court. I mean, I am not a bad lawyer or so. Don’t get me wrong. But with some kind of cases you cannot win. Imagine the neighbor who sues his other neighbor because that one was LOOKING bad at his 3 dachshunds. I am not joking. He wanted his neighbor to be convicted because of mental brutality. Who am I ? Mr. Superlaw ? Can I throw electric paragraphs? My chamber maybe thought, I could need the extra money which they gave to everyone who volunteered for Chernorus. The official parole was a bit different: “Bring the light of a constitutional democracy to a former dictatorship. Change through dialogue.” We failed, I suppose.

At Day 5 or so we were really frightened and discussed what to do. We, that was the german delegation. Some wanted to buy a car and go north to Russia. But we knew that border was sealed and the risk to travel through that chaotic land was way too high. Others said we should contact the authorities, insisting on military protection and some of us even tried this. I never have seen them again. 4 of us decided to stay at the hotel and just wait. At least we did not have to sleep in the woods. Electricity was still working. And we hoped for an international intervention. Maybe Germany would send troops too. Then we wanted to contact them and they would surely help us to get out. Good plan. It worked in the first days. Then those hordes reached Elektro. I mean we could see them coming from the hotel. The weather was good, we had a nice view. We heard shots, some fell, but there were new ones coming more and more. I just decided to get out of this trap and the others just followed me. We took whatever we found as a weapon on our way down the hotel stairs, fire axes, metal dustbins. When we reached ground level it was apocalypse already. A massacre. Shots, screams, screams of humans, screams of the infected. Oh boy. I don’t know how we managed to escape. While running we formed a triangle, staying close together and holding that metal stuff in front of us. Luckily those monsters were not fast enough to catch us from behind. We were near the northern power station at Elektro when they got the judge. We were running much too close to the walls there. At a gap one of those infected jumped at the judge. We still had to learn everything, you know.

We hid in the forest and raided some villages in search for food and supplies. That’s where we met those other survivor group, they even had ladies and kids. That was back autumn 2012 I think. We joined together and built a small camp. Nothing special. Just some lousy tents to keep away the rain and some huts to store goods. We just finished our efforts when the bandits arrived. I don’t know if they had watched us for some time, but I guess we were still too visible. And we were a target. We had gathered some canned food and lots of other stuff. The villages were full of stuff these times, you know. Ah, what do I tell you. You were there yourself! Anyway, some humans thought it would be more clever to let the other humans collect the stuff and then take it from them. That’s what I call a successful business plan. And it worked for them.

For us it was costly. I was separated from the group while fleeing, well, to be more precise, everyone who survived this was separated from the group. It was a panic. But what is your choice, when those bandits directly kill 2 or 3 people just to ensure you believe they are not kidding? One of us protested *bang* Headshot. We were not well armed, we were not trained, how could we defend ourselves? Since then I haven’t met any of my old group. Oh well I DID meet the guy of the german delegation again who represented the administration. He was saying something like “rrrr” “auauramp” – sounded like that.

I wonder if I have to start to trust people again. My food storages start to dwindle and I don’t find enough supplies. Will I survive this winter? Maybe there is a doctor doing his job somewhere? Maybe there is a community that is even in need of a legal system? Who knows? People have the strangest ideas as long as they basic needs are fulfilled. Some paint. Some sing. Others fabricate laws. I would suggest that death penalty should be forbidden. Human life is too precious at this very moment. But what am I saying? I am just a lost lawyer….trying to survive."

There he is!

Hase, my dear. Hope to roam around with you in the near future.

Reading your story makes me feel like an incredible fool. Yours is so...epic!

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

dat nude avatar.

Guest ItsPavel   
Guest ItsPavel

I beg your pardon?

Your avatar is being a bit of an exibitionist.

Look down near the bottom of the woman.

Guest AceAviators   
Guest AceAviators

Remember, donating doesn't mean you get white listed. Means you can send In an app.

Remember, donating doesn't mean you get white listed. Means you can send In an app.

Hase    0

It took a while but I understood. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who explained it to me.

App is sent, now it is crossing-fingers-time. *whistles*

Guest AceAviators   
Guest AceAviators

Good luck man! Hope to see ya out there soon!