Server time: 2017-10-18, 10:54
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mush

Insurgent Lopatev Skin

Question

Mush    2

Hello,

So I was just wondering if the information in the donation exchange is correct. I know it says the face cannot be changed but I've seen a lot of people using this skin and they've got different faces.

In conclusion, does the Insurgent Lopatev skin support faces?

//on my phone, sorry for the spelling of Lopatev :)

10 answers to this question

simiskovich    0

Pretty sure not, that model was made for a unique character in the singleplayer game. Unlike the different uniforms which can vary in faces. Maybe what you've seen was something that looked like it?

Mush    2

Pretty sure not, that model was made for a unique character in the singleplayer game. Unlike the different uniforms which can vary in faces. Maybe what you've seen was something that looked like it?

Yeah I know it was, however this was defiantly the skin, nothing else it cod have been. I purposely went up to the 3 people I seem to make sure and confirm, they all had different faces, and had the same skin, one had a default face, the other had a different face and one had a mask.

Zhunk    2

I'm not sure why, but I'm almost certain I've seen someone using "Insurgent Lopotev" skin with a different face.

I may be wrong, I'll contact one of the devs and check this for you.

Herr    0

You are able to change the face, I own the skin and always use a balaclava with it.

Zhunk    2

I've checked with Kravok, YES you can change faces and customize while using this skin.

Look at this

, at 3:22 you can see a guy using the "Insurgent Lopotev" skin with a different face.

Mush    2

I've checked with Kravok, YES you can change faces and customize while using this skin.

Look at this

, at 3:22 you can see a guy using the "Insurgent Lopotev" skin with a different face.

Thank you! Should this be changed on the donation exchange or?

Chris    63

Look at this

It may only work with certain face combinations, every time I have tried to use it I get the default face. Might mess with it later to see for sure.

Mush    2

Look at this

It may only work with certain face combinations, every time I have tried to use it I get the default face. Might mess with it later to see for sure.

Necro? ;)

Closing.

Chris    63

*Squints hard at computer screen*

Well then.

I.

Yes, closed.