Server time: 2019-05-26, 20:13
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ballist1c

Lost everything

Guest Ballist1c

Hey guys,

Was just moseying about in the NWA and decided to log near the barracks to see if I could get more loot. However, the next time I do log back on, I find myself in Debug plains with... nothing.

Hoping that logging out in the debug would fix it in some way, I logged back on to find myself spawn at Solnichny with... nothing (I had an M4A1 Holo and an M9!). :(

Anyway, I was just asking if admins have the ability to "rollback" my progress to the NWA, or if anyone awesome could help me at Solnichny? If not, I guess I can head to Berezino, but I was just wondering if there are rollback features as I am quite annoyed as to how I lost my stuff.

TL;DR: Was at NWA, then got Debug plain'd, spawned at solnichny, no weapons, items and not even a backpack.

Cheers,

Ballist1c

Guest Ballist1c

Fuck that! Logged 50m from the barracks, most likely picked clean.

Lol "try to run for it", haha, you troll.

Guest Ballist1c

Yeah read that after making this... doh! I might just suicide or head to Berezino.

It may be worth the run still. With the server not so populated around these times you still have a chance of finding your gear all in one piece. Good luck.

Guest Ballist1c

Didn't find my body but all is good. Now have an M16A2. However, that M4 holo i may never find again!

These things happen, it's an alpha mod. Whenever you log out, I would suggest doing so in a secluded and somewhat hidden area, just incase of these things happening. Good luck out there, Ballist1c!