Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:28

Sign in to follow this  

The Story of The Animal

Name: Kyle 'Animal' Law

Sex: Male

Nationality: American

Place Of Birth: Somewhere

Personality: Loyal, Headstrong, Psychopathic (Aka Bat shit crazy), courageous, Gullible.

The story behind "The Animal" is a mysterious one. Even the Animal himself does not remember much from his past... Until he found his old journal written on old undergarments. The Animals original name was Kyle Law, Kyle was a student studying general management at Harvard university.

harvard.jpg

As a student Kyle was an A+ student now... As a person Kyle had some... Creative Hobbies. From the age of 6 Kyle always had a obsession with trains, These obsession started as harmless as any simple obsession. And escalated as any compulsive obsession would. First it was long nights studying the history of trains from the industrial revolution, all the way to the present day. That studying turned into train spotting.

4477768115_2a927ddafe.jpg

After Kyle got bored of train spotting he looked up several other hobbies that involved trains. Kyle found freighthopping which is exactly what it sounds like, it is the act of surreptitiously riding a train. This was something Kyle did on the holidays but then it turned into an addiction that made Kyle drop out of Harvard to continue doing this without his studies getting in the way.

USA-Kerouac-OnTheRoad-11-12.jpg

On one train trip Kyle came across another train hopper named Jerry. Jerry was apart of the Freight Train Riders of America(FTRA), An underworld gang full of train hoppers that have been linked to countless acts of murder and theft to other train riders or "Hobo's". Jerry and Kyle quickly became the best of friends, from Sharing a can of beans and a bottle of vodka, these two did everything together. Eventually Jerry got Kyle involved in the FTRA. At first it was simple shake down of other riders and then it turned to beating which Kyle had a "Knack for" or at least that is how Jerry would say it.

0110.jpg

After years of beating people just to send a message Something snapped in Kyles head. The beatings got more savage and more cruel than ever before. On one day The FTRA contacted Kyle... They had one simple request, "Kill Jerry, He is a undercover cop." Kyle confronted Jerry on this, Jerry admitted to being a cop then tried arresting Kyle. In a rage he attacked Jerry with nothing but the spoon him and Jerry use to share when eating beans. Needless to say Jerry's body was found with his eyes spooned out.

SOUP_SPOON.jpeg

From that point on Kyle was known as the Silver Spoon Killer... After years of being on the run the FTRA offered Kyle a job in Chernarus where they were building a new base of operations. Upon Kyles arrival he was greeted with new cultures of all kinds that he did not understand, men shouting in what he thinks is Russian? Kyle was lost and the only thing he could do was find the nearest train and start riding!

a_enrique01.jpg

A year went by and Kyle still had not been contacted by the FTRA. Around this time was when a disease started spreading through Chernarus. Kyle was not too concerned with this disease, Kyle avoided people for the most part he had no reason to contact people because he eventually adapted to the environment learning how to survive off the land was easy for him.

wilderness-survival.jpg

Another few months passed by and the trains stopped working... Kyle's only true home was gone. Without his trains Kyle wondered aimlessly along the rail road travelling through towns.

kelso-train-riding-680x680.jpg

Kyle decided he would use all of the money he had saved up for his time in Chernarus to make a shopping trip to one of the major cities. Upon arriving in the city of Berezino Kyle was welcomed by a mass of dead military personal. The city was a ghost town full of dead bodies.

City_Berezino_N.jpg

Kyle saw an opportunity to loot one of the stores. While looting one of the stores Kyle heard strange sounds in the back of the store. Kyle decided to investigate thinking it might have been another survivor. While investigating Kyle was attacked by a strange looking man. After a struggle Kyle managed to smash the strange mans brain in with a trusty crowbar.

freeman_crowbar_3d_by_ultramalakian-d1y4c0y.jpg

Kyle heard what sounded like an angry mob. Kyle looked out the nearest window to see hundreds of people that looked just like the man Kyle just killed.

zombie_horde-566x245.jpg

Weeks after the incident at Berezino Kyle found other survivors who told him about this "New World" as time went by Kyle avoided other survivors unless he was forced to. These interactions usually ended in violence.

bloody_hands.jpg

Kyle lost count of the days as time passed. Kyle lost count of the people he had killed. As a matter of fact Kyle did not know if the majority of the kills were these zombies or other survivors. Kyle took refuge in the city of Chernogorsk.

Panorama_Chernogorsk_Centrum.png

Kyle roamed in Chernogorsk with only one purpose "Survive". By this point Kyle had completely forgot his past... He forgot who he was. Kyles grip on reality was gone by this point, making Kyle not care whether he lived or died. Kyles new hobby was seeing how many zombies he could kill in one day with only a hatchet, machete, And hunting knife.

zombie-killer.jpg

Kyle was making his daily rounds in one of the alleys in Chernogorsk and he found a strange note

hobomessage_zpsbfbaa553.png

That word... Hobo... This sparked some interesting memories in Kyles head. Kyle still could not remember anything from his past but he remembered people calling him hobo, He remembers taking pride in that name. Kyle had no idea where he would begin but he felt if he followed the rail road tracks he would find his way. Kyle searched for weeks without any trace of this new system. And then one day Kyle saw a blue van coming out of Kamyshovo...

[video=youtube]

After a long set of adventures which you can find on this, http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-golden-moments-of-willy-whiskey-pete-the-hobo-king

Sayla    0

Great, original storyline and plot. It feels a bit rushed towards the end, but other than that, really well written.

The story is really original and well written, but it seems you just slapped "and then we came to Chernarus" on at the end. Other then that, it was a really great read.

The story is really original and well written, but it seems you just slapped "and then we came to Chernarus" on at the end. Other then that, it was a really great read.

Agreed I am going to add more to him arriving i just hit a stump and wanted to take some input and have that help me formulate some new ideas.

Lue    25

Welcome to the hobo nation. You have shown fierce loyalty from the start. Glad to have you around

Especially in these crazy times

I have updated the thread with more story!

Nice. Really want to meet you in-game

I look forward to meeting you ingame one day. I think everyone should have a chance to meet The Animal ingame! :D

I definitely retract my previous statement. You did a nice job with continuing to develop the story.

Guest Alexx   
Guest Alexx

Great Image Sick

Updated the story please leave input! :D

Nice Animal! But...Staggs is going to kill you one day.. Stop pushing him!

The Animal almost killed Staggs three times last night. So maybe Staggs should stop pushing The Animal! <3

Stagsview    587

Nice Animal! But...Staggs is going to kill you one day.. Stop pushing him!

The Animal almost killed Staggs three times last night. So maybe Staggs should stop pushing The Animal! <3

NEVA!!!

DinoB    20

CONTINUE THE STORY, I got hooked on it :P

SirLawl    1

Think it's great, the images really stand out and bring the story to life.

Will be moving the story along shortly just have been very busy lately with my enlisting and shiz but do not worry friends of the Animal I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS THREAD UNFINISHED MARK MY WORDS!

Kind of reminds me of how banes mask keeps him alive.

Sign in to follow this