Server time: 2017-08-19, 20:41

Sign in to follow this  
KhanMarley

Khan Marley reporting for Duty

KhanMarley    0

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community, have applied, and donated, hopefully I will be whitelisted soon. Can't wait to join this prominent community!

Oh and here is my story if anyone wants to critique :)

Part of an elite group of spies known only as the "Sacred Eye", I was trained in many areas of battle and war tactics that have kept me alive to this day. Our main objective was to get any information that we could, by any means necessary, from the surrounding governments, including the Republic of Taviana, and the terrorist organizations known as *SB and [JWINN]. When the apocolypse happened we were camping a secret settlement outside of Zelnogorsk that was supposed to have information in regards to the "plague", but all was lost when we were overrun by the beasts, we fought gallantly, but there was just too many of them. We were all killed, I assume, with the exception of my brother and I, but we were separated a short time ago. On the way out of the camp, I was bitten by one of the beasts. The next few days were the worst of my life, as my body fought to beat the disease. I holed up at a hut, not sure of the location, but I woke up a few days later to this holocaust and my body appearance had morphed, but I seemed to be okay. I looked like one of the beasts, but did not react like them. Something happened that saved me. I don't know much about it, but I intend to find out what happened, why I did not turn, and to make sure my brother is safe. As for now, I walk as an oppressed refugee in my own country...people shun me because of my appearance, I must find my brother...

Khan